Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)

Comincia dall'inizio

(Y/N): "Cinder........"

.........he couldn't finish what he was saying, and Cinder knew what he was gonna say and she increases her speed and after a while he releases in her mouth and her eyes widen at it, then she takes his member outta her mouth then looks at (Y/N).......

Cinder: "That was so much, but I think it's time we continue."

.........she takes off the shorts under her dress along with her panties, then she positions his member at her opening and she goes down slowly, then she grunts in pain as this is the first she felt this and as she continues he is fully inside her and she's breathing hard........

(Y/N): "Is this your first time?"

Cinder: *nods* "Yes, yes it is."

(Y/N): "But, a beautiful woman like you. I thought you would have already done this."

Cinder: *blushes* "You think I'm beautiful?"

(Y/N): "Of course."

.......she leans forward and kisses him and it was more passionately, then they separate and she puts her hands on his chest.......

Cinder: "I'm gonna move now."

........she then starts bouncing on his member and she was moaning at the feeling, then she starts increasing her speed a little and she starts to moan frequently........

Cinder: "So big, you're so big."

..........then (Y/N) sits up and Cinder is still bouncing on him, then (Y/N) starts rubbing her breast through her dress, then he slowly takes off her dress and her bra and he starts rubbing them still, then he starts licking on them and then starts sucking on them as she bounces on him, then she wraps her arms around his neck as she continues bouncing on him, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again........

(Y/N): "Cinder, I'm gonna......"

Cinder: "I know, cum inside me. Please."

.........then in acouple of seconds he released his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling, then she lays her head in the crook of his neck breathing hard. Then his seed leaks out as his member is still inside her. Then as Cinder was breathing hard Cinder went to (Y/N)'s ear........

Cinder: "More. I want more."

........she then takes off her dress and (Y/N) lays her down and thrusts inside her again, but with a little more force and Cinder moans frequently, then (Y/N) puts his hands on her hips and he still thrusts inside her......

Cinder P.O.V

........then (Y/N) flips Cinder on her hands and knees and he continues thrusting inside her, and she was in a puddle of moans. Then all of the sudden as (Y/N) kept thrusting, little pink hearts appeared in Cinder's eyes........

Cinder: (Oh god, this is so amazing. (Y/N), he......he has made me fall in love. I love him so much now, I don't want him to stop. The man I love, my boyfriend, no. Not just my boyfriend, my new master; I no longer want Salem to my mistress, I want to be with (Y/N). The man that let me feel true love, something I thought I would never feel.)

........then (Y/N) lays Cinder on her side and he lays beside her and he continues thrusting inside her as he holds her right leg up. Then Cinder looks at (Y/N) and she wraps her arm around his neck and she kisses him and she moans in the kiss. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again........

(Y/N): "Cinder, I'm gonna cum again."

Cinder: "Cum inside........me again. Please."

.........then after acouple of more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud, then she lays her head down and (Y/N) takes his member outta her and his seed leaks outta her and they slowly drift to sleep.......

Cinder: (I will.......forever be by your side. (Y/N).)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Timeskip-Morning

........then it got morning and (Y/N) was slowly waking up and he sits up and he feels and arm wrapped around his waist and he looks to see Cinder laying beside him, then he smiles and he lays back down and Cinder's eyes slowly opened and she looks at (Y/N), then smiles softly.......

Cinder: "Hello."

(Y/N): "Hey."

Cinder: "You was amazing last night. I love you so much (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Cinder."

........she leans in and kisses (Y/N), then she hugs him tight and then she got up and put her dress on and walked out his dorm and he sees her wink at him before she closed the door and he blushed at that.......

Emerald P.O.V

........Emerald was waking up and she looks to see Cinder not in her bed, then she hears the door open and she walked in.......

Emerald: "Where've you been?"

Cinder: "I was just checking on things."

Emerald: "Okay."

........Emerald got up and slowly got dressed.......

Cinder: "Hey Emerald."

Emerald: "Yeah?"

Cinder: "Have you ever thought about leaving the side of evil and going to the good side?"

Emerald: *looks at her* "I don't know, why are you changing your mind about not being evil?"

Cinder: "Yes."

Emerald: "What made you change your mind?"

........Cinder looks down blushing and this made Emerald curious, then she realized and her eyes widen......

Emerald: "You didn't?"

Cinder: "Yep."

Emerald: (Damn it. She beat me to him.)

Cinder: "But, I wouldn't mind sharing him."

Emerald: "Really?"

Cinder: *nods* "Yep, he's already dating a lot of girls right now, so I guess we're added as well now."

.......Emerald then walks out and she was still kind of mad that Cinder beat her to him, but at least she can share him with her. Then she started having confidence that when she decided to leave the side of evil because of (Y/N), she thought about it as well."

Emerald: (I guess it would be okay to stop being evil, even if it means staying with someone you love. But, maybe I should be next with (Y/N); don't worry (Y/N), it's my turn now.)

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and I'll see y'all next time.)