Chapter 5

John’s POV:

We all got tired of drawing pretty fast. How long has it been? George was taking a nap, Paul started drawing on the floor and Ringo was drumming against the wall with two of the markers. He even drew drums where he could hit down on with the markers. I was just sitting down on my bed.

I swear next time I see her I’ll kill her. But John, she has a gun. Oh great now I’m talking to myself. Is it really talking to yourself when you’re not saying anything? Good point. I know. Anyways, I doubt she’ll shoot me. What if she does? I’d rather die trying to get out than stay captive all my life.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Mercy. “Miss me?” she asked with a smirk. I saw she was holding four subs. Food!

I threw her a glare and said “Not a chance.”

“That’s no way to treat a lady, especially one who’s about to give you food. Now go into the bathroom like good little prisoners and wait for me to put these in the room.”

Paul groans a groan of complaint and walks into the bathroom. Ringo puts his markers down and walks into the bathroom. I crawl over to George (yea I’m lazy get over it) and say “Wake up we’re free.”

He sat up quickly “We are?!”

“No that was a lie. Head to the bathroom if you want food.”

George groaned a lot like Paul did and headed to the bathroom and I followed him and pretended to close the door all the way. Plan: open the door and taker her down. I gave it five seconds. I looked through a crack of the door and the others looked at me questionably. As soon as she went to go to the door, I jumped out.

All I can say is, this chick is good. As soon as she saw me move, she turned around with her gun in hand and shot me in the shoulder, and I fell back, almost getting close to grabbing her arm.

I heard Paul yell “JOHN!” The three run out and Paul lays me down on my bed. “Shit,” he starts to say over and over. He takes off his jacket and applies pressure to my wound.

George starts to go to her when she says “Back off George unless you want to be shot to.” She lays her finger in the trigger and George backs off.

“YOU SHOT ME!” I yelled at her. Truth is, I barely felt the wound. I had so much adrenaline pumping through me it felt like nothing.

“I barely grazed you,” she replied. She got out of the booth and I heard the locks lock. She went to the microphone and said “John, you have to take a shower now. I will not accept you being bloody, and you need to be cleaned. I’ll be right back.” With that, she ran up the stairs.

Paul looked at me, half of his expression sad and worried, the other pissed as hell. “What were you thinking?!” he yelled.

“Well,” I began. “I figured, go big or go home, and I figured wrong.” Paul sighed. “Hey don’t sigh at me you want to get out as much as I do.”

“Yeah, but I’m not the one who went charging at a woman with a gun.”

“You’re also not the one who has to shower with her.”

He sighed. “You know, if she wasn’t crazy I wouldn’t mind showering with her. She is damn well beautiful.”

I smiled. “Aw Paulie likes the kidnapper!”

“Shut it John.”

I laughed and Mercy was back downstairs with handcuffs. “Okay guys, get in the bathroom. All of you except John.” Paul gave me a look that said good luck and went into the bathroom. I looked at her, a gun in her hand. “Unless you want to shot again,” she warned, “I suggest you stay still.”

She unlocked the door and came up behind me, pressing the gun to my head. “Take off your shirt,” she ordered.

“No,” I replied automatically. I hated commands, so whenever anyone commanded me to do anything, the first thing I said was no. It wasn’t good.

She put the gun up closer to my head. “Take your shirt off or I’ll blow your brains out.” I grabbed the ends of my shirt and pulled it off. I now saw the wound in my shoulder. It didn’t look very deep. Thank goodness!

She put one of the cuffs around my hand. The other she held onto, as if she was using it as a leash. She pulled me off the bed and we left the booth. First time out and I’m cuffed. Just my luck. We went to the third door furthest away from the exit. She unlocked it and we went in.

It was a standard bathroom. The only thing was that there was no shower curtain, just an empty pole. She led me into the tub and threw the other cuff over the pole and around my other wrist. “Now you can’t get away.” She stated with a smirk.

“I also can’t wash myself.” I replied.

She smiled again. “I’ll handle that.” She looked at my pants. “You know,” she started. “Most people don’t shower with their pants on.” I looked up. This chick is going to de-pants me. She smiled up at me. “Now, let’s be like most people.”

She grabbed the button on my pants. The first thing I wanted to do was kick her. That’s not what I did. All I did was let out a breath of air and look down with my eyes closed. Tough John Lennon can’t even fend off a girl. Usually though, you didn’t need to defend yourself against girls taking your pants off.

You usually let them take your pants off. So that’s what I did.

She threw my pants out of the tub. She looked down and smiled. “Why aren’t you rather comfortable for what you’re in?” All I did was ignore her. “I’ll let you keep your trousers.”

She turned on the shower. I entirely forgot I was shot until she ran my shoulder under the water and all the pain set in. “SHIT THAT HURTS!” I yelled, recoiling back and slipping. I would’ve fallen to if my hands weren’t handcuffed to the pole. She laughed.

“Well maybe next time you won’t try to escape.”

“Didn’t mean you had to shoot me!”

“I barely grazed you!”

I rolled my eyes and she rolled hers. “Why do you get to keep your clothes on?” I asked her.

“Would you prefer them off?”

“Yes,” I said before I could think. She smiled. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

She smiled and took her dress off. She turned around, and in the back in her bra, she had her gun and knifes pressing against her back. How do the knifes not cut her? She smiled and said “I’ll keep my bra and knickers on for now.”

She washed the place where she shot me. I live in denial that she grazed me on purpose. She bandaged it up and said “That wasn’t that bad was it?”

“Wasn’t that good either…”

“Your trousers disagree.”

I looked away and she laughed. “C’mon, you can put your clothes back on when you’re back in the booth.” She undid one of my hands and dragged me out the bathroom after I picked up my pants. We got out and the guys were sitting around. “In the bathroom,” she told them through the microphone. They all complained and went into the bathroom. She pretty much threw my in after undoing the other cuff and slammed the door.

The guys came out as soon as my pants were back on. As I was putting back on my shirt, Paul asked “How’d it go?

All I replied with was “I’ve seen a lot of your girlfriend.”