Chapter 1

" I really wished some of y'all would pay attention, this information is really important. "

I shook my head realizing that I zoned out for the fifth time since class started and that was only 30 minutes ago. Luckily this is only a fifty minute class. I rested my chin in my hand as I directed my attention to the projection screen. She was going over how to make pivot tables in Excel. To be honest this class could just be an online class, this is a waste of my time forreal.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was from the group chat of my suite mates and I.

Lissa 💕🤑

Wings?

🅱️aylor💯✊🏾

DOWN!

I replied that I was definitely down to go grab some wings. I looked at the time and I only had five more minutes in this boring ass class.

Once I was finally free I made my way to the parking deck to meet my suite mates. Walking to the parking deck was tragic. This campus is filled with nothing but hills , and the hill to the parking deck was made by the devil himself. I looked down at my phone as I waited to cross the street. I was scrolling when someone bumped into me making me drop my phone.

" Fuck" I said to myself as I turned around to see who this idiot was that ran into me.

"My bad ma, wasn't even paying attention. Is it cracked?" she asked as I picked up my phone.

I shook my head after seeing that my phone was in good shape. Lowkey surprised because I didn't have a case on it. I looked back up at her and she gave a small smile.

I never seen her before , but now Im wondering why I haven't cause she definitely stands out. She has wild curly blonde hair that was to die for. I gave a smile back as a turned back around and she walked away. I glanced back at her as she walked down the hill . The beeping sound of the crossing light took me out of my trance. I made my way toward the parking deck to my car where my suitemates we're waiting

" Bout time, swear you take forever" Jalissa said with her arms crossed.

" You know how long it takes for that thing tell you to cross" I said unlocking the door.

" You know you don't ever wait for that light to change" Taylor said getting int the back.

She's right. Some days I just cross not giving a care in the world. If I get hit , I get hit at this point.

I backed out of the parking spot as Taylor connected to the Aux. A slow song started playing and I groaned. Always trying to be in her feelings.

" Come on Taylor , nobody trying to be in their feelings"

" Ain't nobody in their feelings, Koi"

Kehlani sang through the speakers as I finally made it off campus. My mind adverted back to the girl from earlier. I'm still shocked I never seen her. I don't really go out much but campus is so small you've ran across everybody at least once.

"I'm ready for homecoming" Lissa groaned

Homecoming was a week away and that's all she's been talking about

Homecoming was a week away and that's all she's been talking about. I'm excited too but not as excited as her. Girl just love to party a lot.

" It was trash last year so don't expect too much" I reminded her.

" I have a feeling it's gonna be hype though" Taylor said

I shrugged, I'm not much of a party person. Every party I've been to has been lame to me. It's the same thing over and over again.  My biggest pet peeve is the fact nobody dances , they just be standing there looking stupid. Hopefully this year people get they act together.

My stomach growled just as I pulled into the parking lot of the wing place. Swear I could spend all my money here. We went inside and grabbed a table.

" Let me ask y'all something" I said looking over the menu

"What's up" they said in unison 

" Have y'all ever seen a stud with big blonde curly hair"

" I know exactly who you talking about"  Lissa said pulling out her phone and scrolling for a moment.

" Her?" She questioned as she showed me her phone.

"Yessss , I saw her for the first time today " I explained and mentally taking not if her username on Instagram

"She's in my biology class " Taylor said

"She bumped into me and damn near ended my phone life"

"She's pretty quiet, she hangs out with Gia"

I rolled my eyes at that name. I genuinely do not like that girl. She makes me cringe. The girl is everywhere, it's sad.  Every time I take interest in somebody that hoe already a step ahead of me. She's messy and has no class whatsoever.

Lissa chuckled knowing that name got to me.  The waiter arrived and I ordered boneless cajun ranch wings and a Arnold Palmer for my drink.

As we waited for our food to come out I went on instagram to find that girl. Apparently her name is Karly and she's a junior like me. I clicked the follow button and went to Snapchat.

"Family outing " I said cheesing making sure I got everyone in the video .

" In this bih starving" Jalissa said looking at the camera .

I rolled my eyes at her , she so ratchet at times. I posted the video just in time for the food to come.

*
I climbed on my bed and laid out. I was stuffed and tired as hell. My phone started ringing.

Jarrod 👀  is calling ....

"Hello" I answered

"Where you been? You always playing ." He said

I rolled my eyes . That's every nigga favorite line. I'm not playing if you don't take a curve and you keep trying. I curved you it's over .

"I've been busy " I simply said

He groaned through the phone, " Same excuse every time"

"Maybe cause I'm out here really making moves tryna better myself rather than tryna get a quick bust " I snapped

"Damn it's like that"

"I just annoyed you can't take no for answer. Nigga I've been curving you for six weeks now. Take a hint!"

The phone hung up.

I rolled my eyes and rolled over on my stomach. My phone lit up and numerous notifications popped up on my phone. I grabbed it to take a look and smiled to myself.

daddy.karly started following you.
daddy.karly liked a photo.