Welcome ZPPP

Who yall think shot her?

Heavens Pov....

Skai fell to the ground, I ran over to her but everything seemed to happen in slow motion like they do in the movies.

"Skai girl don't leave me!" I yell, the blood pouring out her stomach. "Somebody call 911" I yell at them.

Soon the ambulance gets there and they apply pressure to the wound while putting her on the gerny (idek how to spell it).

I got in the ambulance along with Aryonna who was in tears. Skais eyes kept opening and closing and all I could do was pray.

"Heav if I dont make it keep my baby. Name him whatever you want . Never let Zay see him." she said then passed out which I thought she was dead.

"Shes in coma it will be okay . Just pay the bullet didn't hit the baby!" He says , I hold Skais bloody hands and stare at my twins face.

************************

We have been in the waiting room for 12 hours waiting on sine news for my sister or the baby. I know both are in critical.

"Babe it's going to be okay" Dario said trying to comfort me. I pushed him away. I didn't want anybody near me.

A doctor came over to us and we stood up. "Good news and bad news which first?" he asks.

"Bad" I say everyone else says good.

"Don't none of yall like her don't fucking front tell me the bad news first ion give two fucks about your opinions and whoever shot her oo just wait."

"She has to deliver the baby within the next hour or so . The bad about that is the baby is 2 months early!" he says, "Can I see her is she awake?" I ask.

"Follow me!" he says, I grab my things and stand up.

I walked into her room the heart beeping machine was the only doing the doctor left us.

"Hey Marie !" she smiles rubbing her stomach.

"Hii Skai " I smile.

"So im going to deliver this baby and he is going to have to stay here for a month or so, I'm so ready.!" she says I stroke her hair, how can she be so happy when she got shot.

"What are you going to name him?" I ask her.

"I want him to be named Princeton but I dont know yet. Maybe Z'kai he would have both of our names maybe Z'kai Princeton Perez. Do you like that name sissy?" she asks me.

"Yeah I do . Well how about Z'kai Princeton Primo?" I ask her she starts coughing.

"Not at all I don't want no part of him around my son." she says.

"When do you deliver?" I ask her.

"Whenever they come in and break my water will you stay with me?" she asks me I nod my head.

About an hour later they went in and broke her water. It was Low-Key nasty and I will never be a doctor in my life .

She wouldn't push unless Jacob was in there. It was just me her and Jacob. She only had to push 6 times because the baby was small.

Cries filled the silent room which washed all our faces with relief. I looked down at my nephew.

"Technically he is a month early which isnt bad but he is tiny so we will keep him to run tests." the doctor tells us.

She nods sitting up taking her baby into her arms. " He is so cute Skai!" I say in awe and Jacob tears up at the sight of his step son.

He had her eyes though and he was going to have curly hair like my son. He mostly looked like her but had Zays nose which would pribably change when he gets older like Dj did.

"Ma'am what are you going to name him ?" the nice nurse asks smiling at baby boy.

"Well I uh honestly dont know" she says smiling at her tiny child.

"Do you want me to bring Zay in ?" I ask her. She hesitates looks at Jacob he nods his head amd looks back at me and nods.

I walk down the hall and see them all sitting in the same spot from when I got Jacob.

"Okay Zay she wants to name him. He is here !" I cheese Ayana looks at me I wave at her and get Dj.

I lead them back to the room and open the door making sure it closes when we shut it.

"How does Z'Kai Princeton Perez-Primo sound ?" She asks him, he honestly really doesnt hav anymore options this is the only way he can get him his last name.

Pause . I honestly think its stupid to give your baby your boyfriends last name and your not married. But let her do her.

Zay nods his head and reaches for his son.

Skai carefully hands the tiny baby over to his father so that she can sign the birth certificate. I smile at the sight and sit next to Jacob.

"I hope she dont got baby daddy drama though!" he says to me I put my hands thru his hair.

" Ion think she will. Just take care of her ight?" I ask him he nods his head hugging me from the side.

"Baby come here ... " she says to Jacob .

He releases me and walks over to her. She pulls him by one of his curls and kisses him. She starts a full blown make out.

He pulls away and sits down. Zay signs the birth certificate and I finally get to hold the baby. He smiles at me. I can tell we gonna get along.

Skais Pov ...

Its been two weeks since I gave birth to my baby Z'Kai. Today we were finally going home they said he was healthy and stuff.

I have nothing for the baby but Jacob said not to worry so im not gonna worry.

We pull up to the house I get the baby out of the car and unlock the door. Its dark so I flip on some lights.

"SUPRISEEE" friends and family yell. Z'Kai starts crying but im to over joyed to be mad about them waking him up.

Its my baby shower I never got to have. "Hey guys !" I smile as Jacob takes the carseat from my hands sitting me down.

"Welcome home!" they say. I hug over 50 ish guests. We can't play games cause I already had the baby.

We just hang out. I talk to my 'sisters' Cece and Admire. They seem to be doing good. I finally open the gifts then people starts to leave but not Heav, Zay, Ayana, Dj, Zays daughter, Dario, Roc ,Ary, Jacob.

I sat down. "Baby we have one more surprise" Jacob says pulling me to my feet.

I get up and walk over towards him, he leads me upstairs. He opens Z'Kais room door and it's beautiful.

Blue and green like I wanted. The walls painted blue with green letters that says Z'Kai Princeton. The floors wooden it was truly beautiful but I don't want to describe everything.

I walked downstairs and Ayana was holding my child. She ain't ask me or anything just hold my child after what you put me through oh hell nah.

I have Zay the 'tf she got my baby for?' look. He shrugs and takes the baby it her arms gently and hands him to me.

I changed his diaper and put him to sleep. I sit down on the couch and sigh.

"Does it get easier?" I ask Heaven.

"Yeah. When he gets older it will girl." She says, I lay my head on her lap.

"Aye Zay you tryna ride with me Roc and Prince?" Dario asks. He nods his head and they leave.

"How have you been?" Ary asked me, I guess she recently moved in. That means I get help with Kai.

"Good , tired. Glade the bullet missed the baby, if anything happens Heaven you have full custody of Kai okay?"I tell her.

"Okay."

Kai started crying and I just cried with him. Ion think I'm ready to be a mom.

A/N

Vote or nah . Comments or Nah.