tty

Welll heloo muddaa fuckkaas ctfu jk hello beauti/ul people how are you today irs nice here.

Enjoy

Heavens Pov ...

Lucas holds my hair back as I empty last nights dinner in the toilet. He rubs my back while scrunching his nose."Mommy are you ok. Are you sick?" Dj asks.

"No baby. Mommys having a baby and the baby is taking all of mommys nutrients and stuff." I explain best I can.

"What are nutrients?" he asks, I give Lucas the look to get him out of here. He takes his hand walks him out the door then shuts it and locks it.

"How in the hell do you want to be a dad and you cant even be nice to my son?" I ask really confused. He kisses my neck and walks out the room."Dj , Lala lets go get mommy some ice cream!" Luke says grabbing their hands. I flush the toilet and as soon as the door to the front shuts I bust out in tears.

I want more kids just not yet because I want to go to collage and I want things to be so perfect I want to be married before having another kid.

I wipe my tears and brush my teeth. Hell might as well just bathe. I soon get out the shower throw on some shorts and a loose fit top.  I shake my head at the thought of going into work to much stress can cause a high blood pressure or a miscarriage both are bad.

"Hey is Dj here?" Dario asks, I dont know why he is here its not his weekend. "Its not your weekend?" I say raising an eyebrow. He looked sad or mad or hell even both.

"Whats wrong with you?" he finally says,  I shake my head."Just hormones I guess." I sigh. "Is Lucas here I gotta talk to him."He asks, "No but come in im letting my air conditioning out" I sigh and look him over. I shake my head, I zone out completely staring at his sexy ass. Do I still have feelings for my babys father? Nah he ruined that , that day I gave him the ring back.

"Earth to Marie." he says waving his hand in my face. "What is your problem why you waving yah hand in meh face?" I ask he smiles at me and takes a seat by me.

We start play fighting.  "Ok ok you win" I giggle he looks at me and bites his lip. I smile my ass off, he bends down to kiss me.

"*clears throat*" Lucas was standing there looking pissed as ever.

Ayana pov......

"Zyah come on were going to aunties house so that your dad can talk to uncle Lucas and the rest of your uncles" I laughed.

She mimicked my laugh and we wrre on our way over to her house. Me and zay have been distant since that night though. Abortion is the top no no on my list next to lip smacking and eye rolling.

We arrived at their house and it was quite. Darios cwr was here . I did the seceret knock and Lucas opened the door. He greeted me then stepped aside to let us in. I let Lala and Zyah play in the play room.

I went into Heavens room and saw her laying on her side. "Hey Ya!" she smiled weakly. There was something wrong with my best friend and I was gonna find out what happened to her.

"Whats wrong with you?" I ask her ... She shakes her head. "Nothing just tired, and this morning sickness is terrible" she says I look at her again. "Your pregnant!" I almost scream.She nods her head and stares at the wall.

"we do everything together" I look at the body infront of me. "Why are you not turning up " I ask her. "I dont want a baby or babies" she says, I shake my head . Our situations are opposite.

"I don't feel like talking about it" she says, I didn't know what she was talking about untill I saw her face.

Darios Pov ...

That almost kiss was perfect I would have kissed her but Lucas was right there.  I walked to the basement and lit a blunt while they were arguing.

She is so perfect and I still love her.  There is something wrong with her and I will find out. Lucas came down after 20 minutes.

"Dont think about her, or that kiss. I will end you. Thats not a threat thats a promise." he says, me being high as hell I laughed.

"Why arè you laughing?" I shake my head. "Bruh im high as hell. But whateva im not gonna come at her again!" I say straight faced then the seceret knock at the door.

I gotta get Heaven away from this nigga he crazy as hell.

Heavens pov ..

Dario walked down stairs.  Lucas dragged me to our room and shut the door.  He thru me on the bed."Sit and listen. I give you all of my love and this is how you repay me? You all cuddled up with your baby dad and shit ion find that shit cute. You lucky you carrying my baby! He cant come over if im not herr anymore I barley trust you now!" he says.

I nod my head."And if I wasn't pregnant you would do what?" I ask getting up, he pushes me back down."No nigga you aint finna put your hands on me!" I say getting back up. I get all up in his face.

"Get the fuck out my face bitch" he says.  "Oh im a bitch now?" I ask him, he nods his head. I smack him across his face I regret that though because he punched me in mine.

I fell back onto the bed. I could feel the blood rushing down my face from my nose. I stood up got slapped back down. I sat there with my head down. I swore to my self I would never let anotha nigga or bitch hit me. I laid down on my side of the bed and faced the wall.

A/N Bitch your weak asf like fur whet you betta leave that nigga.

"Baby im sorry. I just hate cheaters okay forgive me. " he pleads. I dont look at him, I simply get up and clean my bloody nose. I don't let tears to fall, he smacks his lips and raises his hand I flinch and "Im sorry. I forgive you" I say, he hugs me I forcefully hug back.

"Please dont leave the room." he says. I walk over to the bed and lay down and face the wall again. Then YaYa comes over. You know the convo.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" she asked. I shake my head.

"Nothing . I said I dont want to talk about it" I say. "Mommy. Can we go down stairs!" Dj asks. "Yeah. Stay were they can see you though" Ya says stopping Dj from looking at me. Once they were gone Ya held me when I cried my eyes out.

How am I gonna deal with a nigga and im pregnant with his baby!

"Things will get better" she says. I smiled through my tears. I put make up on and my face looked completely covered. I went down stairs and was greeted by Lucas.  I kept my head down and passed him.

He sighed, if I wanted to be beat I would have stayed with Dario and he never really hit me. "Why would you hit her. Your a punk ass man!" Ya says in a whisper.

"Yeah I know. I'm very sorry that I hit her, I just blacked out!" he says kisses my lips then inhales the joint going up the stairs.

I knew my baby was sorry. He gonna get some tonight.

A/N

Why is she sooo stupid ommg I need comments.