All Over Again. (Sequel to My BestFriend Dario)

Heavens Pov

"Dj baby come here." I call out to my five year old son. Yeah I had a baby, I finally carried a baby for nine months. God finally said its your time.

Me and Lucas are together and are raising Lala and Dj together. Of course Dario is in his sons life but thats it nothing less nothing more.

It was Darios weekend with Dj, I smiled at the good times we had as teenagers. "Mommy are yah gonna miss me?" he asks. I nod my head and make sure he has his inhaler.

He looks exactly like Dario but has my grey eyes. My nigga Yah and Zay got married like a year ago. They got a daughter around 2 years old her name is Zyah. She is a mixture of both parents.

Asiah and Meech have been together for about 3 years. They are raising Ariel together she is the same age as Dj and they are like the best of friends.

Yeah, Lucas WAS my step brother, my dad divorced his mom but they still make us raise Lala I have no problem with it. Lala is 8 years old.

"Your going to your dad's house Dario" I tell my son. He nods his head, I skip the steps of the stair case and run to pack his bag.

I walked into his Michigan colored room. His step dad thinks that it should be Florida state but whatever.

I packed him over night clothes, under wear, his tooth brush, his clothes for tomorrow and his matching jays. "Dddjjj" I yelled.

"Yes mommy?" he asked. "You can have your ipod back but if you hit your sister again your gonna get another spanking and im taking it back" I say.

He nods his head and puts his book bag on."Babe can the guys come over?" Lucas asks.

"Go washout for your dad on the stairs" I tell Dj, he nods and rubs down the stairs.

"What are you and the guys gonna do?" I ask him. "Babee, I wouldn't bring drugs in the house!" he says, he us high asf .

"Lucas you are hella high!" I whisper yell. "Mommy can Ariel stay the night?" La asks walking in the room."Yeah give mommy and daddy a second okay?" I ask she goes by her nephew on the stairs.

"Yeah ok I had a long day and im horny so after Dj leaves can you um fix this" he asks pointing down in that area.

"Boy go take a cold shower im not foolin with you I have to get dinner started." I smirk at him.

"I know you aint mad at me" he says. I shake my head no.

He pecks my lips."Mooom daaads here" Dj yells. "Here I comee" I yell back walking out the room. I go to the door and see Dario and his girlfriend standing there.

"Hi Ashanti, Hey Dario" I smile. "Bye mommy I love you don't miss me to much." he says kissing my cheek. "Uhh can we talk?" Dario asks. I nod and step outside.

"What's up?" I ask crossing my arms. "Maybe I can start picking Dj up from school or get more then just the weekend with my son" he says. I seriously think about it.

"Well I guess, seems how Lucas is always at the trap and I work alot. I guess you can have him from 4-7 on weekdays." I bargain, he smiles at me.

"Alright thank you." he says and walks down the steps of my home. I wave to Dj and go back in the house.

"Come on Tasha and get your other bed made so Ariel can sleep on it" I say, grabbing her hand.

Ya Ya Pov.

As you probably already know me and Zay tied the not. We have a beautiful baby girl she is my life.

I think Lucas  and Heaven are cute and all but I think Dario and her would be a better couple.

My nephew is so cute looking like his daddy. "Babe im going to Lucas's" Zay says.

"To do what?"  I ask arching my eyebrow. All they do when they together is smoke weed and drink. "Wait till dinners done and after ill go with you " I say, he smacks his lips. Ion allow that from my daughter meither from my husband.

"Then keep yah ass here then!" I semi yell stirring the Alfredo.

"You Zyahs mama not mine im a grown ass man" he says. "Yoy gone be a divorced ass man" I mumble.

"Im sorry what you say?" he asks, I shake my head.

"Zyaaah cmere baby" I yell, I forget I don't allow her to go down the stairs." Get your daughter" I say annoyed at his presence.

"Whatever." I put her in her high chair and feed her, her food. I eat , then clean Zy up and make her a sippy I wrap her in a blanket and put her in the car.

"Come on damn Zay!"  I say aggravated.

Darios Pov ...

"Your baby mama is nice I expected he to be rude." Ashanti says.

"Shes not my baby mama, shes the mother of my child" I clarify, I met Shanti a couple months back, shes good to me and Dj seems to like her but 1 problem she's not Heaven.

"Dj did you eat buddy?" I ask him. "I ateee a popsicle" he says, I look in the rearview mirror. He looks just like me but hit his mamas eyes.

"Do you want to go out to eat or do you want Ms.Shanti to cook?" I ask him. " Can she cook like my mama?" he asks.

"I think she can cook betta than your mom" I lied thru my teeth Heaven can throw down in the kitchen.

"Nobdee can cook like my mama , hers probably taste like sh*t compared to my mamas so we going out to eat" he says my eyes get big.

"Does your mom cuss?" I ask him. "No. Lala does sometimes and Daddy Lucas does sometimes" he says I blow out a breath and pull up too apple bees.

Heavens Pov

"Lucaaas stooop" I moan as he 'pokes' me in the vagina."You play to much" I moan . "Yeah ok" he says lifting up my shirt.

He thought that it would be better if Tasha went to Asiahs house. He pulled my shorts off. I almost dropped my wine.

Then there was a ring at the door bell. I picked up my shirts and he out his basketball shorts on. I opened my door and there was Zay , Zy and Ya.

My God baby sleep I took her outta Yas and put her on the couch. I got Ayana a glass of wine and pulled up two stools to the island.

"Hey girl!"  I say, Luke puts me on his lap. He slides his hand in my underwear."Why don't you go do something" I say in a whisper.

"But babe I am doing something" he says smiling. I think Zay was doing the same by the look on Yas face. I put my head down.

"Im not stopping untill you say I can smoke" he says, "Ill let you smoke if you tryna eat!" I say. He smirks at me and I shake my head. He picks me uuup and carries me to our room.

A/N

ight people sequel I need 5 votes, 20 reafs and 4 comments.