"Gyarados, what are you waiting for? Use flamethrower!!"

" YOU! THE CHARIZARD ON HIS HEAD! FLAMETHROWER INSIDE HIS MOUTH!!"
The Charizard nodded and let a flamethrower inside his mouth. Gyarados began to cough hard. Now all of you FLAMETHROWER!! Charizard , bud, finish off with our special attack!!", I told him grinning. He smirked back.

"USE OVERHEAT!!!", I told my Charizard and he nearly ANNIHILATED the Dragon Type.

Gyarados was weakened but Lysandre was not shocked at all.

"Heal yourself"

Gyarados shot an Aqua Jet on himself and we were back to square one. All Charizards were weakened except mine. I couldn't risk them.

"All of you, go. Thank you so much for your help. I can't risk you more. I don't have the rights to do so. Immediately call the closest Officer Jenny here. GO!!", I told them. They nodded and left. Where are you Alain?

" ZYGARDE IS FREE!!!", Alain screamed. I've never been so happy to hear Alain's voice.

"You FOOL! Do you have ANY idea as to what you have DONE?", Lysandre yelled.

"Pikapi! Pika Pikachu ! Pika Pi Pi Pi Chu!", Pikachu told me pointing to the fainted Pyroar. All my Pokemon yelled in joy but none of them were in a state to fight. Where was Greninja?

"GYARADOS! Finish that Charizard off!"

Suddenly, a red light came and Gyarados was sucked in it.

"WHAT? WHO TOOK MY GYARADOS AWAY?", Lysandre yelled.

Greninja came out behind Lysandre rolling 2 Pokeballs in his webbed fingers. That is what I call a hero's entry, I had to give it to him. Suddenly he took them with him and ran away.

"YOU IDIOT!!", Lysandre yelled AGAIN.

"You really must stop yelling", I tried agitating him.

"You foolish boy! Do you think I will be defeated because you have freed my Pokemon? Team Flare is stronger than that! TEAM FLARE, BEGIN ATTACK!!!"

"I don't think so, Lysandre!", Officer Jenny came with all the Team Flare grunts in hand cuffs.

"DAMN IT! YOU!", he said pointing at me.

"You have RUINED MY LIFE!! Now I will ruin YOURS!!!", he said and pulled out a gun. Suddenly he was hit on the head by two Water Shurikens, followed by a Boomburst, a Flying Press, Flame Charge, Outrage and a Thunderbolt.

He was bleeding heavily and coughed out some blood.

"See what I mean! The world is perfect, Lysandre. Nobody asked for a better world. We are happy the way we are. People and Pokemon bonded together, nobody asking them to live by a certain principle. Seeing from your side, you wanted a world that is favourable only to Team Flare. Such a world is only imaginative. Give up Lysandre. You are finished! Yield, and we might be able to help you", I told him.

" (Triumphant laughter) You......think that I was (cough) wrong? 20 of me.... and the world will be perfect. I was doing the world a SERVICE. YES, I wanted to destroy it. To gain something, you have to lose something. Go and die in this damned place you call........heaven"

With that he collapsed, presumably dead. On the second note, yeah he was dead. His eyes were open.

"Well! That gives me a ton of paper work. But I'm happy nonetheless", Officer Jenny came grinning at me.

"I know you are good, Officer. But how did you manage to capture all of the grunts together in such a short notice?", I asked.

"I had external help, you know!"

Suddenly Serena, Clemont and Bonnie came with large grins etched on their faces.

"Oh! You guys!", I screamed and brought them into a big group hug.

"Ehem Ehem!", I heard a cough.

"TEAM ROCKET! ", I yelled, and caught Pikachu in my embrace protectively.

"No! Ashy, they helped us", Serena told me.

"What?", I asked flabbergasted.

"You see twoip, the only criminal organization dat should be active is Team Rocket. Since we had common interests, we helped ya. Next time, we will take dat Pikachu of yours and make our boss happy!", Meowth told me, and turned his face away, while Jessie and James did the same.

"Anyway, thank you for your help"

They nodded and left. Everything was kinda back to normal but what about my FINALS????

To be continued....