i got fucking married today!

X

"Is that all madam?"

Emma turned around at the sound of a deep a voice and smiled towards one of the male servants, "No, thank you. I'll take it from here." She said and moved to pick up her suitcases. The servant was hesitant to move, afraid his employers would be upset that their new daughter-in-law had to carry her bags to the room while still in her wedding dress. He moved to help her but she shooed him off and he bowed before hurrying to the front door of the Hayden mansion. Emma smiled and moved to pick up her bags once again when she remembered she didn't know which room she was staying in.

Mrs. Hayden, Olivia, Felix's mom gasped as she saw her daughter-in-law standing in front of her bags in the middle of the walkway looking around confused. She had heard voices in the hallway but refused to believe that her son had not attended to his wife.

She rolled her eyes, seems her beliefs were wrong. "My dear, did Felix forget to tend to his wife?"

Emma smiled, nodding her head and shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. Olivia shook her head, hands gripping onto the gold railing of the staircase as she slowly made her way down towards her new-daughter-in-law and moved to call her top servant when her gaze swept over Emma suitcases but Emma shushed her, telling her mother-in-law that she was okay carrying it up.

Olivia smiled, almost laughing when she realized she forgot how kind heart Emma had been.

Emma followed Olivia up a set of stairs and to a bedroom door. Emma smiled and thanked the women before she opened the door and the smile from her face fell.

It was Felix's room.

He sat on his bed in a pair of boxers and Emma looked away, frowning as she looked around the room. It was a typical teenage boy's room, dirty clothes laid messy around the place and Felix had a chair in the corner that had a pile of clothes on. Clothes so high that the chair looked like it was failing to keep it up. Olivia left the room after giving Emma a look of sympathy and Emma huffed as the door closed and Felix turned to her.

"I'm not sleeping here." She was the first to break the silence after the two had just stared at each other.

Felix shrugged, "Fine by me."

Emma moved to open the door but froze as a note was pushed under it. Emma looked at it confused before picking it up. She slowly unfolded it to see a messy handwriting in black ink stating that, the two would sleep in the same bed or not sleep in the house at all.

Emma frowned and showed Felix the note causing him to groan. Pulling a sweatpants from the floor, Felix tugged it on before picking up some of his dirty clothes and took Emma's suitcase, laid it down and smiled, "I just prepared your closet."

Emma looked at him for a while, rose an eyebrow and then laughed, "Yeah, I'm not staying in this room and since we have to sleep together. You are not sleeping in this room either."

"And why would we not sleep here?" Felix asked, crossing his arms over his still bare chest.

Emma stared around the room and rose one finger, "One, I can smell that old pizza from here." She said pointing at an old pizza box that Felix remembered picking out from under his bed a month ago. Emma rose a second finger, "Two, you have so many clothes laying around, I'm surprised you even have clean clothes and a decent wardrobe." Emma turned to him and rose a third finger, "And three, you're a player. A fuck boy."

Felix frowned, "What has me being a fuck boy have to do with it?"

Emma rolled her eyes, "I'm one hundred percent sure that this room has been pregnant with many of your potential babies."