"Yeah! It would be so cool! I might even sneak in a kiss" Kevin grinned, leaning in and stealing a few.

Edd hums his satisfaction and nuzzles against Kevin's chest. "I can't wait! This will be our first public date!" he grins. "We can be like a normal couple?"

"A normal couple... finally!"

Edd giggles and gently hits Kevin's chest "You're supposed to say 'we are normal babe!'"

"Oh, I apologize, sir... how can I ever make it up to you, my normal boyfriend?"

"Warm Kevin fuzzies?" Edd asks cutely.

"Always for you" Kevin wraps his arms around Edd, pulling him close and kissing his forehead and slowly making a trail down to his lips.

Edd gives a soft moan as he kisses him back. "Kevin..." Edd whispers against his lips. Shira suddenly whines and pushes her way between the two boys. "Hey! Haha, Shira!" Edd giggles. Zoie, not wanting to miss any love, throws half her body onto Kevin. "I guess you both want warm Kevin fuzzies too, huh?"

"Why does your love hurt Zoie? Why must you lie ON me?" Kevin laughs as he grabs her face and roughs her up causing her to start mouthing his hands. Soon there was a full-fledged fight on Edd's bed and Shira struggling to get into the action. Miriam finally feels better after sleeping in and a shower to come out of her bedroom. She hears growls from the dogs, rambunctious laughter from Kevin, and her son scolding his boyfriend. She smiles and walks downstairs, preparing a light lunch and planning for a hearty dinner.

"Kevin you're going to hurt her!" Edd whines. Shira gives a playful bark and jumps off of the bed, runs around the room, then hops back onto the bed. "Uh! Shira calm down young lady!" Zoie pounces onto the little nerd and steals his beanie before triumphantly sashaying away. "G-get back here Zoie! Kevin, get your dogs!" he pouts.

"I only have one, thank you... that small brown asshole is yours."

"Well, get your big brown jerkwad to give me my hat back!" Edd sasses back.

"But I like you so much better without your hat..." Kevin cooed sweetly and he nuzzled behind his ear and kissed down his neck.

Before he can stop himself, Edd releases a small moan "S-stop that!"

"Say you'll keep your hat off for the rest of the night!" Kevin throws back.

"No! I don't want your mother to see!"

"She won't be back for hours... it's only noon!"

"But you just said to keep it off for the rest of the night Kevin!"

"How about when we are in the bedroom?" Kevin asked as he kissed under Edd's chin.

"Nyoooo" Edd whimpers as he squirms against his boyfriend.

"Go ahead and keep squirming..." Kevin held him tighter.

Edd squirms again and tries to break free. "Stoooopppp" he whines.

"Whyyyyyyyy???" Kevin whines back but pulled back. He made a promise after all.

"Why'd you stop?!" Edd whines again, turning around to give Kevin a little pout. He didn't actually expect, nor want, the redhead to stop.

"You told me to... remember when we first started dating? I told you that if you ever wanted me to stop, I will" Kevin gently kissed Edd.

"But I didn't mean it this time! Don't stop!" Edd begs.

"Well then don't tell me to!" Kevin smirks and leans down to kiss him, nipping lightly at his jaw and neck.

"Kevin..." Edd squeals "The dogs..."