Part 3

Kevin walked home with a proud smile on his face. He had a big talk with his teams and they wouldn't be fucking with Edd anymore. Actually they wouldn't be picking on anyone anymore. The coaching staff and team captains where trying to ease the bullying in the school. Unfortunately, the jocks where a huge factor in the bullying. If Kevin can change, so can everyone else. Anyone who was caught bullying would be given one chance to apologize and not do it again, then they would be suspended from games and practice, then kicked off the team. The whole 'Three strikes, you're out!' kind of thing. Simple, don't fuck it up. He sent a text out to let his dork know that he was on his way home. 'Hey, I'll be home in about 5. Come over anytime.'

Edd gathers his things and makes sure his oven is off before scurrying out of the house. A few seconds pass before he is happily waiting at Kevin's doorstep, waiting for the ginger to appear. Kevin opens to door and is greeted by a sight that he hopes he can get to greet him for the rest of his life. "Hey Edd! What ya got?"

"Uh! Um! Apology c-cookies!" he blushes hard and tucks his head as he practically shoves the large plate towards him.

"Yes! Sweet! I've been craving something sweet all day! You're a life saver! Come on in and let's go downstairs." Just as they were about to head downstairs, his mother caught them, Kevin with two of the cookies in his mouth and a third in his hand.

"Hello Eddward! It's good to see you!" Kathleen Barr cheered happily.

"Good evening Mrs. Barr! It's nice to see you too! Would you like a cookie? They just got out of the oven" Edd grins politely although Kevin pouted.

"Nope" Kevin turns and walks downstairs. "It's okay, dear. Kevin can be stingy at the best of times. I'm glad you and my son are becoming friends. It's good to see! Make sure my boy stays

"Yes ma'am! I will!" He heads downstairs and finds Kevin demolishing half of the plate. He sighs and takes the plate away. "You're going to make yourself sick Kevin. I'll put the rest away until you can control yourself."

"I haven't had sweets in a month! I didn't know you can bake so good! I'm gonna have to bribe you into making me dinner one night" Kevin smiled "Please?!"

"Well. You didn't know I could bake so well. I'll consider cooking you a three-course dinner AND a dessert of your choice if you can pass this test with a perfect score" Edd bribes grinning.

"Challenge Accepted!" Kevin cheered "Let's get to studying!"

They pull out their books and begin working on several problems. A few hours pass before Edd closes his book. "Well, that's four more chapters down! At this rate, we'll be caught up to the rest of the class by the start of next week! Do you understand what we've covered so far?"

"For the most part... I'm gonna ace this test! I'm getting my Edd dinner!" Kevin smiled. "Did you wanna watch another movie? I downloaded more movies before my server booted me off."

"Um... Sure! I promise I won't fall asleep this time!" Edd chuckles sitting on the couch and getting comfortable.

"Here" Kevin tossed the remote on the couch cushion beside Edd "Find another movie you wanna watch. I'm finding cookie..."

"No, no more cookies for you mister!" Edd hops up and playfully blocks Kevin from taking another step.

"But I need some sugar in my life!" Kevin tries get around him and gets close.

Edd tries his hardest to push Kevin away from the spot he'd hidden them at. "You've gotten your sugar requirement for the day. You know the average human body only requires 37.5 grams of sugar per day? You've definitely had more than that! I must implore you to cease consuming them before you fall ill!"