Chapter 20: Christmas Eve

Aria was in her and Lloyd's room while everyone else was in the great hall. It was christmas eve. As she said before, she hates Christmas.

She stood on the balcony looking out at the sky, even if she hated Christmas and her birthday, she still got Lloyd and the ninjas something.

More like made something, Aria's not big on buying things so she made things. Honestly she couldn't believed that she made friends with her and her father's worst enemies.

Her father would be furious at her, he would probably disown her.

The Overlord's daughter..... that's what she is right? What kind of daughter is she?

Aria sighed and walked back into the room. She sat on her bed and took out her sketch book and opened to a certain drawing she's been working on.

After a while she finished it and started on another one. Then the door opened and she saw...... Jay.

"Hey Jay" she said

He sat on the end of Aria's  bed and said "Hey Aria, I know you don't like Christmas, but it's Christmas eve and...."

Aria hid her drawing "I want to finish something Jay....... hey, do you remember me?"

He smiled "if course, how could I forget you, I was like your big brother Aria"

"Of course Aladdin" Aria teased him using her old nickname for the lightning ninja

"To be honest i loved that nickname" he said laughing

"So I'll see you tomorrow, and tell Lloyd I'm fine so he can stop freaking out" she said

Jay laughed "Merry Christmas eve Aria" he kissed her cheak and quickly left

Aria stared at the door "J-Jay just..."

Jay metally screamed 'why did i just do that!!!'

And their will be a christmas chapter posted tomorrow or the next day, it depends if i get a chance to.