" Sir Wright ? Your friends are here ." Rosemary came in my room telling me

I walked down the long stairs to my foyer. I saw Aug in my kitchen and Q was sitting on the sofa .

" Happy G day Nigga !" August said coming over and dapping me up

" Happy G day Bro" Q said doing the same 

" Preciate that bros " I said

" So what time is your bbq ? " Aug asked

" 3 . That reminds me I need to hit up the liquor store and a few more places." I said

" iight you ready ?" Q asked

" Nuh I just got up actually . Give me 45 minutes." I said jogging back up the steps

I took a shower and threw on my olive green sweat suit with my wheat high top forces with a wheat colored hat. I jogged back downstairs and we headed out .

Bee's POV
" Put the chair in the corner between the crib and the dresser." I said

" Like this ?" Cliff asked me

" Perfect" I said smiling

I was finally 9 months and A'Niyah would be coming any day now. Cliff and I were currently finishing decorating the nursery. Roman and him brought in all the heavy stuff and painted the walls a light grey yesterday. I told Roman he didn't have to help finish today since today was his birthday. Cliff and I were going to his bbq later on. Life has been real good lately. I finally moved on from Roman and found the love I was looking for in him in Cliff. Cliff has been more than good to me these last past 4 months and I was very thankful for him. Him and Roman had became good friends and we even settle all our differences becoming friends again. I still never told him about that plan and I honestly didn't think I had to . It's been 5 months and they still hadn't made a move on him yet. I was starting to think they were scared and backed out the plan. I walked out of my baby's room and walked into the living room. I had a new house that me and Cliff bought together. It was a nice size 3 bedroom home on the nice side of town. I was sitting on the couch when I decided to call Roman.

Phone Conversation
Roman - Wasssup
Me - *laughs* Happy Birthday Ro
Roman - Preciate that Preciate that what y'all doing ?
Me - Nothing. Me and Cliff just got done finishing the nursery
Roman- Fasho ? Send me of pic of it
Me - Okay well I'll see you at the bbq
Roman - bet it
Conversation Ended

Roman's POV
A nigga was feeling good as fuck. The life I choose it was a blessing to see 21. I had just had a few shots and smoked a couple blunts at my bar with the workers. They threw me a small little get together. I was headed back to my place to get shit together for this BBQ in a few hours. I pulled up and we got out getting the bags. I had my sister and my helpers cooking the food and my nigga Pete was on the grill. We went outside to cover the pool. It was the beginning of February if you fell in this bitch you was gone have pneumonia off the back. We set up a few more tables and chairs out back. My sister wanted to have a couple balloons out there so we let her do that. We went back to the kitchen and started to through all the chopped fruit inside the cooler and then pouring all kinds of liquors and juice in it. We took everything outside setting it up. My sister called me over to show me the cakes she got me. One was a chocolate Hennessy cake with chocolate cover strawberries and one was a vanilla Ciroc cake  with regular strawberries.

" Thanks P. They clean as fuck" I said hugging her

It was going on 2 so I went to go to take a shower to get dressed for the bbq.