#Yash

For: Yazey00

Magcon imagine

Nash's POV

I wanted to get to know Yasmin more because with felt like we had a connection, not any ordinary connection, a more deep and meaningful connection and I didn't want to let it go.

So I went round I her house and we just had a relaxing evening. I decided that we should play 21 questions.

* conversation *
(N= Nash Y= Yasmin by the way I just made most of this up!)

N- "So I'll go first... 1) who is your celebrity crush?"

Y- "Erm probably, Tom Daley don't judge I know he is gay but I love him wearing his budgie smugglers! What about you?"

N- "Erm I am actually not to sure.."

Y- "2) what's your favourite colour?"

N- "blue how about you?"

Y- "purple because my friend in high school always used to say purple sausage all the time, weird I know but oh well..."

N- "kinda but.... 3) who was your first kiss and where?"

Y- "this is so embarrassing! Jordan and it was in his parent room at his house."

N- "mine was with holly in the closet at school."

(They did another 17 more questions...)

N- "are you a virgin?"

Y- "well that's a bit personal don't you think?"

N- "I just thought thy because we are so close we could tell each other anything?"

Y- "well you thought wrong! we are close, very close friends!"

Well that was harsh! I thought we had something but apparently not....

I was just friend zoned!

N- "sorry! I just... well... doesn't matter."

Y- "what just tell me?"

Without a second to spare I pressed my lips roughly against hers and then pulled away.

N- "Yasmin I have liked you or a while now! but I only just got the courage to express how I feel..."

Y- "Nash, I like you too..."

N- "wait you do?"

Y- "yes"

N- "you just friend zoned me a minute ago though?"

Y- "that's because I though you didn't like me back!"

N- "well Yasmin please will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?"

Y- "YES OF COURSE, DID YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK!!!!!"