#bam

For: BrionyBlanchard

Magcon imagine.

Briony's POV

It was around 12pm on a Saturday when I got a text from my boyfriend cameron dallas. Yes, 'The Cameron Dallas' I still couldn't believe it myself.

*texts*

Cam: hey baby, you wanna go out for dinner tonight? x

Bri: Yeh sure, just tell me when and where x

Cam: I'll pick you up at 4:30pm and it's a surprise you will have to wait! x

Bri: ok see you later then, and is it dressy or nah! see what I did there? x

Cam: just casual but smart! and yes I saw it, by the way your not funny x

Bri: yes I am! and ok, love you xxx

Cam: love you too xxx

*end texts*

I decided to chill out for a bit because I had loads of time to get ready.

I say down on my sofa and put on my favourite movie 'Magic Mike' and before you ask. I absolutely adore Channing Tatum! he is hot, but not as hot as cameron.

*skip the movie because all I did was eat popcorn and malteasers*

The movie had just needed and it was around about 3pm, it only took so long because I kept stopping it when Channing Tatum came on the screen so I could admire his face!

I went up stairs to my room and started to run the water for the shower. I wiped off my makeup I already had in so that when I got out of the shower the it wasn't all down my face.

After that I jumped in the shower, washed my hair and body, shaved my legs and got out.

I brushed my teeth and went over to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit. I chose my skinny jeans, super dry t-shirt, and my air max.

I put my clothes to one side and threw on one of cams t-shirts just as a cover up. It was actually the right size in length but baggy.

I brushed my hair and dried it, then I straightened it like I always do. 'perfect!' I thought to myself.

I applied some foundation, mascara and blusher. but not loads because cameron liked it when I was more natural.

Bu the t,mw i was done it was 4:10pm. I put on my clothes and walked downstairs, I checked my outfit in the mirror making sure I looked ok and I did.

A few moments later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Cam but he was holding a dozen red roses.

I grabbed them from his hand and placed them in a vase and put them on display in the living room.

I have him a giant hug and we left to the place we were meant to be eating at.

"So cam, where are we going?" I asked still unsure of where we were going.

"Well I thought we could go to the new restaurant that just opened in town. is that ok?" he replied concentrating on the road.

"Yes, that sounds great! I have heard its really nice in there!" a huge smile appeared on my face as I spoke as I was excited as this was our first date since he came back from his tour.

We pulled up outside the restaurant, parked and then we walked in. we were shown to our table by a very polite waitress and she handed us our menus.

There was a candle lit in the middle of our table and we just chatted for about 15 minutes before we actually ordered food. which is actually a record for me for waiting for food because well I can't lie! I do love my food, but not meat because I'm a vegetarian.

After a good half an hour wait for food it finally arrived and we tucked in.

*skip food because let's just say I dot think you want me to describe how we ate*

Cam asked for the bill and a tall, tanned waiter gave it to us, he just stood there while cam got out the money and payed. he came back with the receipt which had his phone number on.

I screwed up the number and threw it at him. he gave it back and said "call me if it doesn't work out!" he smirked, winked and walked away.

Cam stood up and stormed out of the restaurant. what was wrong with him?

I got in the car and Cam looked pissed off.

"What's wrong boo?" I asked.

"Why the hell did he give you his phone number and say that!" he said.

"I don't know." I replied, it was obvious that he was jealous. "It's not like I wanted it"

"Yeh and the way he was looking at you was horrible and it didn't even seem to bother you!" Cam said while clenching his fists.

"Babe, just leave it, I want to be with you and only you!" I said getting angry myself that he was saying them things.

There was silence. Until he turned to face me.

"Look I'm sorry, it just bothers me that he did that to you when we are clearly happy together, I honestly don't deserve you! please forgive me for getting angry?" he said with a look I guilt on his face and lust in his eyes.

"It's ok! I forgive you!" I said back we were now staring into each others eyes.

"It's just you mean so much to me! and I don't want to loose you! I know, let me show you how much you mean to me!" he said, and with that he started to kiss me.

The kiss turned more passionate and soon was a full on make out session. he tugged at the hem of my pants and I accepted.

You can only imagine what happened next! but let's just say it made it to my "top ten weirdest places to do it!". In the car made it to about 2 number 1 was in the woods!