#Catt

For: ChloeReid5

Magcon imagine.

Chloe's POV

I was getting ready to go to prom with my boyfriend Matthew Lee Espinosa, and yes I did have to state his full name because that's what he does.

I curled my blonde hair and pinned some if it up, I have to be honest, I did do a good job it looked so cute.

I applied some foundation, mascara and a little blusher but not too much because I was bound to blush anyway so it would make me look like a tomato.

I put on my dress which was a sea blue colour, and went down to just above my knees. it was tight fitted at the top but it flowed at the bottom, when I saw it in the shop I couldn't not buy it so I did.

I slipped in my heels and just in time because Matt had just arrived.

He came inside my house and my mum took loads of picture if us together.

"Right now, Chloe have a great time with matt, and Matt I want her back here by 10:30pm no later! okay?" my mum said.

"Yes, that's fine Mrs Reid!" Matt replied.

"Matt what did I tell you, call me Stacey!" Matt just nodded and laughed.

"Come on Matt otherwise we will be late!" I said practically shouting, I could not miss my prom, I had looked forward to it all I school.

-------- skip car journey --------

We arrived at the venue and Matt being the gentleman he is he helped me out of the car.

We dance all night, hung out with friends, danced some more until we could barely walk.

After about 3 hours we all exited the venue and headed home but it was only 9:30pm so me and Matt stayed in the car and chatted for a while.

"Matt?" I said but it turned into more of a question.

"Yes princess?" he said turning too look at me.

"I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Matt said with a smirk on his face.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"We can wait if you want baby?" Matt said he obviously wanted to make sure I was certain.

"Nope, Matt I want you now! I need you!" and with that I dived on Matt and we started to make-out which became heated very quickly.

We climbed into the back of his car and began talking off our clothes.

"Matt, have you got a condom?" I asked

"Yes let me get it" he answered.

He got it out and it took him ages to out it on.

"Come on! hurry up, i just need you now" I almost screamed at him.

Soon after he slipped him self inside me and started to push in and out. god it felt good.

Matt's POV

I kept going until I released and I laid down next to Chloe, she is so beautiful.

"That was perfect!" she said out of breath.

"I know! Shit! it's 10:30pm we better get you home, get dressed quickly!" we both hurried and out on our clothes and headed back to chloe's house.

----- skip another car journey -----

I dropped Chloe off luckily just in time and I headed home myself.

I was so lucky to have Chloe as my girlfriend she is retrying I could ask for.

------ 3 weeks later ------

Chloe's POV

I have been so ill for the past 2 weeks, I feel like crap! I have been throwing up and when I eat it just comes back up.

I haven't been able to do anything, all that I have done is watch movies and cuddle with Matt on my sofa.

I was currently watching 16 and pregnant on the television. It got me thinking what it would be like to be my age and pregnant, I carried in watching when it struck me, I haven't had my period in one month!

I started to panic! I grabbed my car keys and headed off to the store, while I was there I grabbed about 5 pregnancy test.

I paid for them and jumped back in my car.

When I got home I immediately ran to the toilet and took each test. I waited 3 minutes and looked at them all.

Great! I'm pregnant.

I have to tell matt, but this will ruin his career! This is all my fault!

I grabbed my phone and texted Matt to come over now and he quickly replied and said yes.

Soon after he arrived and we went straight to my room.

"What's up princess?" he asked me. I started to tear up and began crying.

"I don't know how to say it so I'll just show you." I went to the toilet and grabbed the tests and handed them all to him.

He just cracked a smile and said "baby this is great news, why are you crying?"

"Because this is all my fault this will ruin your career!"

"Baby, it won't and I don't know how to say this but..... whenwediditididntwearprotection." Matt said really fast I couldn't understand him one bit.

"When we 'did it' I didn't out a condom on, but I thought it would be okay, I thought you were in the pill?" He said again making himself more clear.

"You what! I can't believe you matt! why?"

"You said to hurry up so I just dropped it and thought it would okay! I'm so sorry Chloe!" he said now beginning to cry himself.

"Look, Matt we made this baby so we will raise this baby! it's both our faults!" I said trying to cheer us up.

"Your right and i will be with you every step if the way! I love you Chloe.... and I love you too tiny little baby!" the last part he said towards my stomach.

"I love you too Matt!" I said as our lips met each other.