#Jaaron

For: MagconLoveForever_

Magcon imagine

Jess' POV

It was mine and my boyfriends 6 month anniversary today and I couldn't wish for a better relationship.

His name is Aaron Carpenter. We had been friends for about one year before he finally asked me out and since then he couldn't have been a better boyfriend since then.

We had arranged to eat out tonight, just as a little celebration. Aaron was picking me up from my house at 7pm and it was now 5:45pm so I took a shower, washed my hair and body, shaved and brushed my teeth again.

I had chosen to wear a floral skater dress and some nice flats. I dried my hair and curled it. I applied the basic makeup because he hates it if I put too much on.

I grabbed my clothes and out them on, I looked in the mirror to check if I looked ok and neatened myself up a bit.

I got my phone off charge and took a selfie and put it on twitter saying "going out to dinner with the bæ @aaron_carpenter <3".

Once I had done I checked my phone to see it was only 6:45pm so I went downstairs. I found a note on the counter of my kitchen saying 'we have gone to stay at Jenna's house tonight-love mom' it didn't bother me because she did this nearly every weekend.

I scrolled through my notifications too see a lot of Aaron's fans tweeting me things like;

"Have a good time! x"

"You too are cute together x" and other things like that. I didn't really get much hate being his girlfriend which was really good, everyone was super sweet and supportive.

I got a text from Aaron at exactly 7 saying that he was outside and waiting for me. so I grabbed a light jacket, money and my key.

I got in the car and we headed off to our favourite place 'Gina's' (sorry I just made that up), the whole way there we just sang along to loads of songs.

We arrived and went in. we were shown to the table but to my surprise all the guys were there. Great, I thought to myself. don't get me wrong I love hanging out with all the guys but it was meant to be mine and Aaron's special meal together.

We sat down and we greeted by all the boys and mahogany, we ordered our food and drinks and we all chatted for what seemed like ages. I was a bit sad though because Aaron was talking to all the boys and it was just me and mahogany talking about girly stuff.

Our food came and we started to eat.

*skip food*

Aaron had just finished and so had I so we started to chat and in the middle of the conversation he out his hand on my thigh and have me a peck on my cheek. I kissed him back on the lips and then pulled away but he didn't move his hand, instead he moved it higher up, each minute moving it higher and higher.

He looked deeply into my eyes and looked back. I could tell that he wanted something because his eyes changed a different shade for everything he did! his eyes had gone a darker shade so I knew he wanted something, and by the way his hand was now placed I knew what he wanted.

I moved his hand away and he pulled a sad face. I had totally forgotten who we were with when one of them said "go get a room!" I knew who it was, it was Nash because he was the only one that acted immature when it came to relationships.

Aaron placed some money on the table got up and grabbed my hand. he dragged me out of the restaurant and into the car.

He started the engine, without a word, and drove off. he parked up outside my house and got out. he came round to my side of the car and opened it and helped me out, like a proper gentleman should.

He ran up to the door and I opened it. he barged in, shut the door behind him and said "where is your mum?" "oh, she at a friends for the night, why?" I replied, but I knew what he meant I just wanted him to say it too me.

"Good, that means I can so this!" and with out a moment to spare he pushed me up against the wall, kissing me aggressively. after only a few moments it turned into a heated make-out session, and to be fair I was quite enjoying this side of Aaron I had never seen before. It has always just been kissing or making out with no intension of going further but this time it felt different.

He started to undress me and I undressed him. by this time we were already in my bedroom.

Aaron's POV

I wanted her and I wanted her now. this would be our first time doing it together, but I was certain that she was the one for me.

I laid her down on her bed and pushed day lips against hers. I left a trail of wet kisses down her neck to he stomach.

"God, your perfect you know jess!"

"Now I am not!" she said, her cheeks were glowing but that was one of the things that made her cute.

"Yes you are, and don't say you aren't because if you say that then you must not be thinking about yourself because you truly are!" I said, I wanted to let her know how much she meant to me.

I unclipped her bra and pulled down her panties. I could feel myself getting hard but I couldn't help it because she made me this way, horny.

She pulled my boxers down and then stopped before we could go any further and ran out of the room. Well. Ok. Was it too soon? she didn't seem to stop before so why now? then she came running back in.

"What was that for?" I said, extremely confused.

She grabbed one of my hands and placed something in it and whispered In my ear "hurry up and put it on now, I can't stand the teasing anymore." I looked down to see that it was a condom. I am glad she remembered, I was so caught up in the moment that I had forgotten.

I put it on and climbed on top of her and looked at her, "are you sure you want to so this?" I asked her.

She just nodded. I thrusted into her and she let out multiple moans and through her head back.

The rest was just a blur.

*next day*

I woke up the next day, lay next to the most beautiful girl in the world. I was still naked and shocked that I couldn't remember all of the events of last night, but I knew they were amazing. As I got up out of bed I got dressed and noticed the condom we used was on the floor, but it had split.

"Jess, wake up!" i shook her awake as I needed to tell her about the condom.

"What it's only 10 in the morning why did you have to wake me?" she said in her sleepy voice, man it sounded sexy! no stay focused Aaron I thought to myself.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know, but...." I didn't want to say it.

"What, what's wrong?" She said completely oblivious.

"Well, the condom split." she just sat there, with a look of devastation on her face.

"It will be fine though, are you on the pill?" I asked hoping she was.

"NO, OH SHIT!" she got up and ran to the bathroom and cried.

"It'll be fine I will be hear what ever happens I promise!" I said wrapping arm around her waist and laying my head on her neck.

*9 month later*

Jess' POV

I had just given birth to mine and Aaron's first baby girl, she was beautiful and looked just like him. I don't ever regret what happened them 9 months ago, I am just glad that it was with Aaron.