Chapter 12

Izzy's P*O*V

So Jake came in while I was moving all of Ash's stuff out the way to take into Andy's room later and Jake had eaten my sandwich HOW RUDE! But I took it from him and just sat on the floor and ate, he sat down next to me eventually. We were sat there for literally 3 minutes before Andy called us and said they had to go for sound check. Jake jumped up first and because I was feeling lazy I reached out my hands and started whining and wiggling my fingers until eventually Jake got the hint and pulled me up and then I dragged him out to everyone. All the others were sitting there waiting for us and when we got there we walked off to the venue. I was unusually tired (not really unusually we'd all been up since 3 but go with it) and Jake could tell so before we'd even got two feet from the bus he'd knelt in front of me and let me clamber onto his back and he gave me a piggy back....oh I do love him so. So we continued towards the back doors because apparently loads of fans were already queuing up for the gig and some had tickets for the meet and greet. Where me and Jake had taken so long to catch up with the others the fans had word that the guys were there and spotted me and Jake so he had to quickly run past bless him.

 Anywho we were walking out to the stage area where the guys had already begun to help set up and Jake let me down gave me a quick kiss and ran to go and help out and set up his own stuff he got so cranky if anyone touched his guitar it was hilarious! So they were all setting up and I was a little bored so I wandered around a little and then I saw the sound guy at the back so I ran up to him having an idea. I went and spoke to him and told him to go and tell everyone to leave because they were needed to help out with something and just leave the band there. He did this then came back to me after switching out all the lights, you just heard the guys shriek and I heard Ash say "Okay what's going on this isn't funny" I was biting my cheeks with laughter. Anyway the sound guy had come back to help me out and gave me a microphone and I ducked behind the desk thing and when I spoke it echoed around the whole room I said "Hello boys.....time to play a game" obviously I'd asked the sound guy, Rob, to mask my voice and then I heard Andy saying "This really isn't funny what the fuck do you want?" So I replied "Nothing Andrew I just want to play a game with yourself, Ashley, Jacob, Christian and Jeremy...." As I said their names I had a single spotlight light up where they were, OMG there faces were priceless! I continued "Now this game is one for your life.....Who will survive? There can only be one!" Ashley started screaming saying "Omg Omg I'm too young and sexy to die!!" I couldn't help it then I burst out laughing and it was game up, the lights came back on and I stood up and spoke into the microphone "Hello boys." They all looked at me and glared then looked to each other grinned and then looked back to me and Andy started counting with his fingers up I said "And that's my cue to run....bye" and ran off. I looked back to see they were all chasing me, Andy and Ashley in front, I got another good few metres before I tripped landing flat on my face and then I felt someone picking me up and swinging me over there shoulder I knew for a fact it was Andy. I couldn't stop laughing but managed to yell out "Andy let me down meany!" "No not until you apologise for scaring the shit out of us!" "Jakey he's being mean tell him to put me down!" "Sorry baby no can do" "But I thought you loved me" "That I do but this is too funny, smile" "Bastard! You did not just take a picture!" "That I did and it's now all over twitter loves you" "MEANY! ANDY LET ME DOWN!" "NO APOLOGISE" "FINE, Andy I am ever so sorry for scaring you all" "Apology accepted down you get." I stood there in front of them all, grinning like mad before saying "That was so worth it ahahaha omg it was hilarious your faces!" I fell to the floor laughing before all 5 of them bundled on top of me! "Okay Okay guys I get the point now get off haven't you got a sound check to do?" "Oh shit yeah c'mon" Andy said. They all got off and went off to sound check except Andy I stopped him quickly and said "Andy if you go through Rebel Love Song can I sing with you like we used to at home?" "Yeah sure we're doing that first c'mon" "Oh yes get in." I ran off and grabbed a second microphone, the guys except Andy looked confused before he said "She wants to sing Rebel Love Song with her big brother problem?" They just all shook there heads and bam we were in. I know it was only sound check but we all got proper into it, it was so good. After the song finished everyone was staring at me like ! "What?" I said to them and Jake replied saying "Sweetie your amazing!" "Awww thanking you kindly now hurry up you got your meet and greet in 20."