Parker POV

A/N

Hey guys, if you're here it means you love Neighbors. So do I. I love every character in it, so anyway, I decided to write this. I bet some of you can guess what this will contain (since a lot of story extras are the same). So just stick with me. Anyway, think of this as a present from me to you for all of your support. Okay, get to reading!

~MTBB

P.S. This is written in the future, to be exact, 3 years. 

~*~

A  T W I S T  O N  T H I S 

The sights in front of me make my eyes gauge out and run a hand through my messy black hair. Uneasily, I look at my watch wondering where the hell she is. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, or even going to her for help. But she knows Quinn better than I ever could. For Christ's sake, she's been Quinn's friend for years--at least three. I glance through the window behind me and finally see her crazy bleach colored hair. The door swings open as she rushes in with her rosy cheeks wrapped in a scarf. 

"I'm here! Parker, did you find one?" Carol rushes forward and starts to take off her fancy gloves with her name stitched in. The giant rock on her finger catches the light, making me wince and look away. I still can't believe her and James are actually married with a kid on the way. Not that it shows on Carol yet, they just found on three weeks ago. James--one of my best friends--is going to be a dad and I'm going to be an uncle. 

"Nope. I don't even know what I'm really doing."

"You're asking Quinn to marry you on Christmas morning..." Carols eyes are wide as she seems to go off in a faraway land, dreaming. I look down blushing a little. 

"You don't think its too soon, right?" As if I ate Carol's cookie, she snaps her head to look me right on with her bright eyes and narrows them into terrifying slits. 

"Parker...you do not get to back out. You love Quinn too much and have had this planned for at least three months. Not to mention, you two have a dog together that is probably going to be more intelligent than my kid."

"Baby?" I roll my eyes at her and shake my head. "She runs into walls."

"So will my kid. Its coming right from James." 

"Well, when you put it that way..." Carol giggles and slaps my arm a little. 

"Only I cat make fun of my husband." She leans forward and places her purse on the glass counters. I shake my head and lean forward as well. The glistening rings from under the table make my head hurt. 

"She likes the color blue so I was actually thinking of this one," I point at a single ring, one that was shaped into a heart. Carol blows out a pfft of air and looks at me with a bored face. 

"Like the sapphire one you got her at the mall that one day? The one that surprisingly still fits her finger. I swear Quinn doesn't grow." 

I try not to smirk at that sentence and look down with my face actually breaking into a smile. That's the thing I love about Quinn. While I still grew, Quinn is the same size I first met her at. She really hasn't grown, and I love that about her because I can cuddle with her and Baby all night. I still remember when Quinn opened the door to her house when I was going to the dinner I really didn't want to go to. I remember how she stared at me, and remember how I stared at her. I remember everything about that day, it's the day I first started feeling for her.