The rabbit hole

Meanwhile down in the rabbit hole Cesalie and Ruby walked in holding hands. "Did you want a drink babe?" Red smiled looking at the cocktails menu and Cesa gave a sweet giggle. "Let's face it if you'll spend five minuets looking at that and then you'll get something you don't like babe if you want a beer just get a beer." Ruby smiled, it was strange to just meet someone who already knew so much about her.

Bringing back two bottles of becks red couldn't stop herself illuminating on the outside, she was glowing in the other woman's company. "You know me but I feel like I barely know you. Let's talk you Cesalie Swan-Mills." The younger woman took a sip of her drink and placed it down circling the tip with her index finger. "19, Storybrooke born, older brother Henry, moms Gina and Emma, then there's all the others like granny snow. Yeah, let's talk you I've missed hearing you speak." The brunettes giggled as they couldn't help but smile at each other's eyes. "Missed me speak? What happened in your world? What happened to me?"

Suddenly her little wolf face dropped into a sea of confusion and questions. "You died Redhood, I don't talk about it. We we're engaged and then that happened." Shaking her head in disbelief that she was talking to her red about her own death. "Tell me. Open up to me, right now I want to get to know you. You already know me." Feeling reds hand on her own almost made her heart pour out, she began to shiver at the ghost realising how real it was. It had just hit her properly that she could have her red back."We'd been together since I was 14." Cesa grinned at the fact. "I proposed to you at 18, of course you said yes. The whole village paraded in happiness, they always knew. My mothers adored you, possibly more than me. Then banshee attack 6months ago. I'm still not over it..." Feeling a finger on her lips she was instantly silent and let the tear roll down her cheek. "You don't have to be over it." Red moved over beside her placing a long arm around Cesas little shoulders. Placing her lips on the younger woman's they'd never felt like they belonged until that moment. Cesa bad been brought from the idea this could be a dream and into reality.

Seeing that old face walk in shocked her more than life. Red walked over to Belle with a smile holding Cesalie's hand and bringing her reluctantly along. The two women hugged. "This is..." She was instantly cut of by Gold and his freakish hand. "Cesalie." She took that strange hand and shook it to be polite. "Mr. Skin" she nodded and red looked to them strangely before their eye contact broke off and everything seemed a little more natural. "I'm Belle." She placed out her soft hand and smiled shaking Cesalie's up and down frantically. "I've heard so much about you, I came in today and Ruby turned to me saying she's in love." Belle laughed out loud as Red blushed.

"Girls why don't you sit down, me and Cesa have some drinks to get." Freaking out a little the younger woman sat by the bar looking to rumple. She hated the way he hissed her name. "Are you going through with it?" She began playing with her nails trying to distract herself from seeing his eyes. "You've always wanted them in this world, don't complain they're coming to replace boring Emma and frumpy Regina." She tutted under her breath trying not to look at him. "But that boring swan and her frumpy queen have grown on you haven't they? Ay dearie?" Looking to her former tutor she couldn't deny him any questions, they were growing on her. "If I'm honest I never gave a crap about your mothers. I care that they're together and keeping you strong. Who cares which ones you have?" Rumple clicked his tongue and stood up picking the drinks up. 'I do' Cesa thought to herself. "Your a powerful being Cesalie, you might be half Emma and half Regina but you have more power than they could ever harness, think about that." Looking down he watched as she took a shot of vodka and stood up to face him.

"Where's Bae?" One look from him and he didn't even need to speak. She knew exactly what that face meant, she made it whenever someone used to ask about Red. "I'm sorry, honestly. I just wondered..." His sigh cut her off mid apology. "I went to every world and it happened every time, I guess he was destined to live among the stars early." Nodding Cesalie put her arm around him as they began to walk back to their booth. They watched both their girls giggling and rumple looked to Cesalie with a proud look. "You have her back now, you don't need to look like me all the time, by that I mean look like you've lost something. Everything you wanted is right here." She grinned at the statement as they sat down in the booth looking to red she couldn't help watching the woman for most of the night. With Redhood's arm around her she'd never felt so safe, placing a kiss again on reds beautiful lips... It was their little slice of perfect.