Blue

Walking into the mansion it felt strange to be in such a big house. Blue walked down the stairs gracefully and smiled to them all. She clearly knew what had come about.
Sitting at the table confused the three didn't understand but Cesalie seemed to be getting the hang of it. "So what you're telling me is that I'm the love child of Emma and Regina but the Emma and Regina that are my parents are from a parallel world where they're badass and also true loves?" When she put it a little more simply the rest of them nodded beginning to understand.

Looking to each other in worry, Emma couldn't help but wonder what Regina's lips taste like. Cinnamon and apples probably... Emma loved cinnamon and apples. Snapping out of he trance she looked to blue wanting the fairy to continue. "So are we true loves in every world?" Her eyebrows seemed to screw up as Regina raised her brow at Emma's suggestion. "There is a possibility, possibly because Cesalie is here." Looking to each other in almost disgust Regina could begin to feel that burning desire again, suppressing it she hoped Emma wasn't looking into her soul or she'd know.

"Can I go home now then?" Her little face seemed to beam at the thought of going back to her parents and their leather, swords, nunchucks... She missed Henry's throwing stars and family hunts. In their world it was frump coats, wood sticks, string, throwing kitchen knifes and family board games. "I think we need to talk about this first, you can't go home to them!" Regina's materal voice was strong and she put her arm around Cesalie's shoulder pulling the girl in protectively.
"Why?" Emma seemed lost and confused to Regina's weird motherly attraction to the girl. Of course she had felt it too but everything seemed so strange and she wanted to know the girl... But they hadn't been there for 19years of her life, that's a lot to catch up on. "I'll tell you later." Nodding to Regina they we're acting a little domestic as they walked out of Blues, their little family was something the women seemed to want to get used to.

Walking into the castle both of them smiled as they sat down looking at the wooden panels. "I've missed this place." She smiled leaning backwards to look up at the sky that was turning dark. Almost night time. "Why? What happened to it in your world? Or did you just stop coming here?" Henry joined his older sister in laying down and looking up. "My older brother Henry burnt it down... He didn't like me loosing myself too much, said I needed to turn it into something useful like a training ground for magic or something." Sitting up Henry looked down seeing an equal amount of both their mothers. "You can't go back to them Cesa. You're my sister too." She shrugged and let out a large sigh for his concern. Spending time with the little geeky Henry was beginning to grow on her.