Emmas acceptance

Walking into granny's everyone looked so frumpy and they we're all sat with tea, coffee... Where was the beer? Cesa couldn't help her shock at seeing granny without her piercings... She actually looked like a granny. Walking out was the one person she'd thought not going to be there. Her eyes dropped as she left Emma in a trance walking over to the beautiful woman. Taking the taller brunette into her arms she couldn't help but want to cry some more. Ruby couldn't hide the expression of shock at such an intense hug. "Sorry. I know you don't know who I am but god redhood I am glad to see you!" Ruby looked paralysed at the name redhood. It made her want to curl up in a ball and cry herself to sleep.

Emma gently smiled pulling Cesa I over to their table. "What was that about?" Cesa wasn't even looking at her mother all she could see was Red. Walking over Emma watched as the two girls never broke eye contact. "Only one person in my entire life had called me that... But it was a dream... Just a dream." reds eye fixated upon the woman before her, the woman from her dreams. The one that saved her from those nightmares. "Parallel worlds are connected. Let me take you out tonight?" Emma smiled at how forwards her daughter was and thought to herself 'yep she's my daughter'. "Pick me up from here at seven and well hit the rabbit hole." With a swift nod from Cesa she took their orders.

Finally Cesalie's eyes returned to Emma's with a smile, it was returned. She felt so strange looking at her mother not drunken. "Moving a little fast there aren't you Cesa?" Emma teased as she lightly kicked her daughters feet under the table. The younger girl laughed and kicked Emma's foot under the table. "Come off it, we we're engaged! So Mom... I mean Miss Swan am I okay to come home late tonight?" The blonde laughed a little and couldn't hide how strange it was. "You sound so much like your other mother right now. And it's okay to call me Mom, that's who I technically am." Nodding they both gandered at the menu a little more even though they knew what was on it. "What happened between you two then?" Cesa gulped a little scared this was actually happening, they never spoke about it in her world. "She died. We don't speak about it, at all." A shocked swan looked like she could cry but all she could do was hold her daughters hand.

"I want you to stay with us. Regina told me and they sound like awful versions of us, stay here. You and Red could happen in this world." Emma sounded desperate for her not to leave. "I can't stay when you and Regina aren't together. I'm the product of true love, your true love. Without that love I could die, I feel it every time you shout at her... I couldn't, mom." Her eyes dampened as Emma could tell she wasn't lying but it was clear there was more to it, something Cesa was keeping. She knew that face all too well, she'd made that face too many times. "What if I say I do love Regina?" Cesas super power she got from her momma em never failed. There was no lies in that question.

Brushing over the subject Red brought their drinks and food out. Both squirted tonnes of ketchup onto their food. Emma gave her daughter a wink as she signalled reds way looking at her bum. Cesa looked more than content. Reaching out they both went straight for the cinnamon and giggled a little to each other. Emma knew that was her girl by the amount of sugar she placed in her cup.