∵03.11.10∵

{Park Jimin}

"sorry,no"

my voice continuously replayed in my head, taunting and teasing me.

my fear of discrimination, fear of rejection, had stopped me from committing to a relationship that would be that of a fairy tale. my previous relationships all failed because i was never fully into it or the girl was just using me.

what kind of little chicken am i, that i can't respond to a confession? i understand being afraid to confess but saying 'yes' isn't that hard.

my homework proved hard to complete because relentless repeating of my voice in my head. my pathetic response. finally, i gave up and was going to waste time in front of the television, but, i got a call.

"mom?"

"jimin, get to seoul st. mary's hospital now. yoongi's admitted there,"

what the hell?

.

i panted heavily after running to the hospital. my impatience didn't allow me to wait for any taxis or buses.

i reached the receptionist's desk, trying to catch my breath. "miss," the worker looked up from her computer.

"yes sir" focusing on my face, her features worried. her forehead scrunched up, showcasing the lines probably formed from years of pity and sympathy. "are you alright?"

"yes, i'm fine. i'm looking for someone called min yoongi. where is he?"

she looked through the computer's files, painfully slowly. "oh, yes, he is. and may i ask, what you are to him?"

"just a friend..... more like boyfriend," i stuttered. she nodded, her kind eyes reaching my heart, sending it the warmth it needed. looking back at the files, she wrote down his information. handing it to me, i smiled at here and looked down to the paper. "thank you."

min yoongi

B235

admitted for failed suicide attempt

mass loss of blood

blood transfusion needed for survival