I am not nothing( Shot -3)

Start from the beginning

Everyone were dazed no one had every guessed the amount of anger Rudy had within him. Om was the first one to recover his brother had show them the mirror how they were behaving like unsupervised kids. He felt ashamed and who was handling these supposed adults, Gauri a kid herself.

He rushed towards their room he knew she would be broken and she needs him. He saw the room engulfed in darkness and he heard muffled cries , his heart sank.

Gauri said in a small hoarse voice- Rudy bhaiya please light of kriye ankh mein chubh rahi.. aur hum theekh Hain. Ap chinta mat kriye... Hum dabaang Gauri hai. ( Rudy bhaiya please turn off the lights it it's hurting my eyes . And yeah am alright .. you don't need to worry.. am dabang Gauri.) She ended with a sarcastic laugh..

For the first time in months felt the pain beneath her words. He turned off the light . And moved towards the place where she lay on the bed. He gently kept a hand on her back and she whimpered in pain.. he immediately withdrew his hand, worried he called out - Gauri.

She was surprised for a moment he was here, or was it again one of her day dreams she thought. Gauri - he called out again ..

She immediately got up and turned on the bed side lamp and said in disbelief- Omkaraji ap?.. ( Omkaraji you?)..

It was more of question Om realized.. He said - voh ..mein...( That ..me..) .. Gauri smiled sarcastically thinking this man was a bank of words but when he was with her he was always short of words . He had all the words in the world to accuse her but to apologize he had none.. if not apologize at least defend himself..

Gauri asked- kuch chaiye tha apko? Chai? File? Apka purse left drawer mein hai... Aur apki sari recent meeting files right drawer mein hai.. kya Dadi bula rahi hai? Ya papaji? Ya Jhanvi maaji?.. hum Dekh kr ate hai.( You need something? Tea? File? Your purse is in the left drawer and all your recent meeting files in the right drawer.. is Daadi calling me? Or papaji? Or Jhanvi maaji? Lemme check) and she got up with a jolt ignoring her every pain. Because she wanted to avoid him.

She didn't have anymore energy left in her to fight with him or listen to anymore hurtful words. She needed time to recharge herself. She needed to prepare herself mentally for everything. And her body wasn't helping her, her pelvic pain was at its zeinth, so was her stomach pain, her body was burning with fever.

Om was surprised that she immediately asked if he wanted something, he felt offended . She was asking him as if she was the maid of the house not his wife. He decided to clear out everything today, because this restlessness was eating him. He ran behind her and before she could reach the door, she blacked out.

He instinctually held her and called her out- Gauri tum theekh ho? ( Gauri are you alright?)

On contact with her bare body he realized she was burning with fever. He held her tight and carried her to the bed. And said- Tumne ne bataya Nahi ki tumhari tabiyat kharab?( You didn't say you aren't feeling well?)

Gauri smiled and said- humne batya tha. Omkaraji pr shayad apko dilchaspi Nahi thi( I told you Omkariji but you weren't interested).

He was ashamed as he recalled today's event when she informed about her health..

He said- mein doctor ko call krta hun.( I'll call the doctor).

Gauri said- jarorat Nahi hai . Hum theekh ho jayenge.. Hume Aram krne dijiye . Please ( no need. I'll be okay.. lemme rest. Please)..

Om realized she wasn't liking his presence so he decided to leave and confront her. When he went out he saw Rudy Coming with a bowl of soup. He looked at his brother with pity and went inside the room.. Om just stood outside pacing back and forth waiting for his brother to come out so that he could know about his wife's health.