Love in the dark( Shot-2)

"I can't love you in the dark
It feels like we're oceans apart
There is so much space between us
Maybe we're already defeated
Ah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah everything changed me

We're not the only ones
I don't regret a thing
Every word I've said
You know I'll always mean
It is the world to me
That you are in my life
But I want to live
And not just survive

That's why I can't love you in the dark
It feels like we're oceans apart
There is so much space between us
Maybe we're already defeated

Cause ah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah everything changed me
And I-I-I-I-I don't think you can save me" 
                 Adele ( Love in the Dark)

A month later Gauri had been called by Tej and Om to the once cheerful Oberoi hall where the major decisions of the Oberoi clan were taken, but she had no say.

Gauri as such didn't feel like getting up, for a number of reasons . Firstly everyone behaved like unsupervised kids always bickering and cursing eachother,now it had began to give her major headache. And secondly she didn't have the energy to do so.

She felt void... Void of energy... Void of life.. Void of love.. She felt hollow deep inside. These days she even failed to comprehend what was she even feeling . The love she felt for all including Om seemed to be fading out. 

And that scared her , because she didn't want to be stone hearted. Being stone hearted was a choice she once believed .But now it seemed like heart broken people who have reached their resilience  point were forced to become stone hearted.

All the stone hearted were victims of their past, and all they were doing was protecting their weak heart which had already felt innumerable heartbreaks.

Being stone hearted seemed to be a need to her. But unfortunately she was white not grey.. Her and her never ending miseries she smiled painfully.

And she hadn't been keeping well, her limbs and muscle were sore and everything hurt when she moved . But she knew the consequence of not going , she had to face the chaotic Oberoi carnival again. Plus disapproval was one thing Gauri wasn't entitled to in the Oberoi family.

She was more like a puppet whose string everyone had. When people said laugh, she had to do so and when people say cry , she had to do so. And when they were done with her , they threw aside in a corner. And didn't even care to acknowledge what the puppet had done for them. Like her husband.

She dragged herself to the hall, preparing herself  to taken in another round of accuses and taunts.  But then she realized she didn't have any more strength to take in.  She was guessing where had she messed up now?

And then she realized it ain't necessary for her to mess up also. Accusing her was more like freebies. Gauri the scapegoat, the loyal dog. No matter how many times you kick her she'll forgive. Cause' apparently she has a huge heart.

Om was the one who brought her out of her reverie and asked her- itna time laga Diya( you took so much time).

Gauri said- sorry voh tabiyat thodi kharab lag rahi thi.( Sorry I wasn't feeling well). Om nodded.

She tried to find a trace of concern on her husband's face but to no avail. She shut her eyes in disappointment , as tried to control her tears who were to eager to come out.

It was Rudy who asked - Gauri Bhabi ap theekh hai?( Gauri Bhabhi are you alright?). And she gave a fake smile and nodded.

And from the other side pinky
taunted- krti kya ho Maharani? Jo tumhari tabiyat kharab hogaye? ( What do you do queen? That you got ill)