Chapter 13

Evans P.O.V.

"We will finish this talk later ok?" I told Jon as someone was calling our names. Jon nodded and we walked upstairs to see the house decorated Christmasy. There was a Christmas tree beside one of the couches, decorated and presents underneath.

Everyone was gathered around the Christmas tree, Tyler handing out presents. "Merry Christmas Jonathan! Evan!" Everyone yelled. I smiled. "Merry Christmas guys." I replied. "Oh! Wait! Let me go grab y'alls presents!" I yelled, running back downstairs, grabbing their presents. I quickly, and carefully brought them back upstairs.

Once I got upstairs, I called everyone, one by one to get their presents. Everyone gave me my presents once I sat down and told me to open the presents first. Craig got me another owl mask, one with a lighter color than my other one. Brock got me a new game. Lui got me another jacket. Tyler got me a new computer set..

Brian gave me a little owl statue. Luke got me a little quote with owls on the side saying, "Owl always love you" (from that one video with Delirious, they were playing something like cat and mouse) Marcel got me a statue of 5 owls, 2 of them being the biggest, so most likely the parents, and 3 little baby owls.

I didn't get anything else. Jon told me he would give me my present later.

I gave everyone their presents, which were swords and their favorite guns upgraded a lot and with their Symbol, for example, Jons symbol would be a hockey mask and would have his nickname printed, such as: H2o Delirious. It was like this for everyone.

They all liked it a lot since they were waving the swords around like the dumbasses they were. Jon and I went over to were Ohms crew were and brought them back to the base, letting them stay, despite my distrust.

It was their Christmas presents I guess.

Now we wait for New years..

I'm not ready to see these dumbasses drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N.
IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS AND IM SORRY I COULDNT UPDATE THIS ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

But HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Its now 2018!

ANYWHO

the new years chapter might be published a little late, or a lot late i don't know yet, but sorry for the rush in this chapter, and sorry for it being so short.

See yall in the next chapter
Bye byeeeeeee
~SD