Chapter 10

Warning:
Depression and cutting is in this chapter. (Also, I recommend playing the song near the end.)

Evan's P.O.V.

"Tell me . . .

How do you like the place so far?" Jon asked me. I was looking down, but sighed in relief, letting go a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked back up at Jon, putting a smile on my face, nodding my head yes.

As we were staring at each other, there was a flash and a snap of a camera. I blushed as red as my jacket. I turned around slowly, to the source, to see David bolding a camera up, grinning widely. "This will surely go on the living room wall!!" David yelled with excitement.

I slowly let go of Jon, walking out of his grip slowly, and started to walk towards David. Slowly gaining speed, realizing what was happening,  David slowly started to back up, also gaining speed. Soon enough, we were running, I was chasing him.
Once I was close enough, I tried to jump on his back, but only being grabbd by Jon. 'Parently, Jon was ready for it and was running behind me. Jon quickly grabbed me from beyond, hugging and letting David get away. "Fuck You David!" I yelled, Frustrated.

I cursed which got me popped on the ass by Jon. "David! Make me a copy!" Jon yelled after the Irish fuck. "Sure thing!" The tall potato yelled back, going inside, most likely into his room. I looked back at jon in betrayal. I growled and elbowed him in the dick, considering he was taller than me and I was way short, was really easy.

Jon grunted in pain and doubled over in pain, letting me go. I started to punch him since he was near my height now, only to be pulled off of him by a laughing Luke. I growled and saw everyone outside laughing at the scene.

Jon got up after recovering, walking over to me as I growled out a, "Fuck You." Getting popped once more, yelping in suprise. "No cursing baby boy!" Jon teased, grinning. I blushed slightly, but growled and pouted.

Luke let me go and I sat down, puffing my cheeks out, pouting. "Meanies." I grumbled. They all chuckled. A few minutes later David came back out, I growled a bit and pouted more. David chulcked and gave me a picture.

It was the one he took of us.it was getting dark so it was kinda hard to see, but I was able to see it clearly. We were looking in eachothers ers in the picture, the beautiful sunset in the background.

It was honestly breath taking. I blushed slightly, but tests started to gather in my eyes as I remembered something. I snapped out of it and told david. "its... Its beautiful... Thank you.." I trailed off, sniffing at the end, voice cracking.

Jon gave the pictures to everyone so they can look at it and came up to me and hugged me. I blushed slightly at the contact. After a couple of seconds of hugging, the rest of the gang came and hugged around us two, making it a group hug. After a feeling minutes, we all got cold and decided to go inside for the night.

Everyone went into the living took while I went into the kitchen, deciding to make ribd for everyone. Soon enough, Brock came into the kitchen with Craig and Lui. "Watcha cookin?" Craig asked, his mouth watering partially.

I giggles a little. "Just some ribs, why?" I asked. "Well! We smelt something yummy cooking and wondered if we can help!" Lui replied in his speaker voice. "Awe, thanks, but I have it from here." I told them with a smile. "Are you sure? there are alot.of us.." Brock replied, unsure.

I smiled and nodded. "Ill be fine, besides, I use to cook for all my family, and there's alot and they are pigs." I explained with a chuckle. The others also chuckle along with me. "Okay, well, if you need anything, just call us!" Brock said, walking out with Lui and Craig.

I turned back to the hood and checked on the ribs. I then started to make some sides for it.

After about an hour later, I was setting up the table as everyone can't in wondering abiut the delicious smell. They looked in awe as I was setting down the last plate of food. I backed up and looked at the guys and smiled, "Dig in!" I said as cheerful as I could.

Everyonr cheered and sat down eating. I smiled as everyone thanked for the food and complimented me. Soon enough they all started joking around and laughing.

I turned around to leave when I felt arms wrapping around my body, huggung me from behind. Jonathan. he's the only one that hugs me like this.. "Thank you for the food Ev.. But were are you going? Arent you going to eat with us?" Jon asked, concerned.

"Dont worry about me, I'm not hungry, that's all. And I'm just going to take a shower" I explained with a forced smile on my face. At first Jon didn't look like he believed me one bit.

I was finally able to convice him that I was fine and nothing was wrong. Jon sighed in defeat, nodding and finally going back to his food after giving me a hug and warning me. I nodded and we went our separate ways. Him going to the kitchen and me to my room.

Once I got to my room, I immediately went to my dresser, pulling out a little box, opening it and grabbing the biggest and thinnest blade there was in the box and ran to the bathroom.

I started the shower, undressing, an looking at myself in the mirror in disgust as I was waiting on the shower to warm up. I always hated my body to be honest. I had the structure of a girl. Yet I'm a boy.

I was told I originally was suppose to be a girl, but something happened and I turned out as a boy. Its pretty much the only reason why I have a girl body stucture.

Evan Fong is honestly, not my real name. My really name is Eva Evan Fong. Or, Eva Fong. For some reason, they didnt bother checking my gender since they were 100% sure I was a girl. So I got a girl name.

But once they found out I was a boy, they just decided to call me Evan instead of Eva. But mom always wanted a girl and since I looked like a girl, she dressed me up as one and taught me how to do make up and such.

I, for some reason, have the curves a girl would have and of course, the ass. But honestly hate it. My first ex, who apparently is in jail, was always jealous and abusive. I quickly jumped in the shower, letting the water hit my skin for a while.

I have scars of cuts all over my body from the past. I ended up making at least 15 new cuts. I looked down at the water, watching as the red colored water fell down the drain. I quickly cleaned myself and got out.

I quickly cleaned my new wounds, and got dressed. I layed in bed, after putting some snacks and water bottles by my bed for tomorrow since I know I was going to be in alot of pain tomorrow.

As I was laying down, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened to show Jon standing at the door. Jon walked in after looking at me for a few minutes, frowning.

He shut the door and sat down next to me on the edge of my bed. "Whats wrong??" Jon asked. My eyes widened and I looked anywere but at jon. "N-nothing.." I stuttered.

Jon grabbed my arm and slowly lifted up my sleeve. I tried to pull my arm away from him, but he kept a strong grip on my arm. He looked up at me .

"Evan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N
This took longer than I thought. 😓

Sorry. But, don't think about doing anything like cutting. If you are depressed, talk to someone. Dont hold it in plz.

ANYWHO

I've been writing down the chapters on paper first before typing them, its actually easier so I should be able to post more often maybe.
But,

see y'all in the next chapter
Bye byeeeee
          ~SD