twenty-four ✿

jimin never forgot about hoseok. he knew how hoseok had this huge crush on taehyung. yet, he also knew hyung's too lovable to harm anyone.

but what he didn't know was that his tenper could get the best of hoseok.

"hyung!" jimin called out for hoseok as he saw him walking around the halls.

hoseok immediately turned around, going towards the younger as the younger smiled. hoseok's expression was blank, like he lost all the sparkle in him.

"what?" hoseok asked, his dull expression present. this made jimin taken aback. he knew hoseok has never been like this towards him. not even to jungkook, who used to have taehyung's heart.

"i-i'm sorry." this was all jimin could take out from his mouth.

hoseok's face turned to a bitter impression, a slight smirk was forming on his lips.

"sorry can't fix that, jimin."

"i know, but-"

"but what? i told you to break them up but after that you go and steal him from me? absolute bullshit!" hoseok exclaimed, his fist mindlessly swinging to punch jimin.

jimin's eyes widened, as a piercing pain was felt specifically on his left cheek. his eyes teared up from the pain but also from the fact that one of his closest friend did it to him.

many people were already gathered around and jimin wanted to run away yet he stayed still. hoseok's face was still full of rage until his face softened at the sight of taehyung.

"jimin! what happened to you?" taehyung came rushing in, through the crowd of people.

jimin couldn't say anything nor he wanted to talk but his eyes went to hoseok who now had a look of concern. jimin knew his expression changed when he saw taehyung.

taehyung followed jimin's eyes and he understood. "i'll take you to the clinic, okay? c'mon." taehyung had a motherly voice as he helped jimin get on his right mind.

they passed hoseok yet he didn't even thought of helping jimin. taehyung and hoseok had an eye contact but hoseok could tell taehyung's eyes were full of coldness.