28

Third POV

When Lisa woke up Jimin face buried in Lisa neck his hand on her thigh and the other under her waist and cupped her breast while Lisa hands where in the same position as his when she looked at the alarm clock it's was 12:10pm nearly going on to 1

When Lisa tried to get out of Jimin grip as usual he tighten his grip on Lisa and bit her earlobe while kissing and licking her neck "if you're up hurry up and let go of me baby" "one day can we stay in bed for a whole day" "hm I don't know?" "please just a day one day is enough"

"how can I say no to my sexy chimchim okay but one day we will" "yay no what are you doing for the rest of the day?" "my schedule is all clear but tonight a got a deal and I still got two more days till I Handel Jennie deal" "hm well I've done everything me and Jennie has finished our deal and all" "well hey tomorrow if I can we can stay in bed all day"

"okay... But can we sleep a little bit more please" "okay but I'm waking up at 6" Lisa set up a time on the clock with that she went back to sleep her head buried in Jimin chest and his arms wrapped around her there legs tangle together

*Skip to when she wakes up at 8:20 cause I can't think of anything else sorry*

When Lisa woke up Jimin wasn't by her side "hello miss I thought you and Jimin were out of your room so I could clean sorry" "it's okay um I'll just be out of your way and you can call me Lisa" "okay Lisa Jimin is downstairs"

When Lisa went downstairs she saw Jimin outside looking at the view then Lisa Decided to back hug him Jimin tensed but relax when he felt hands around his waist back hugging him "why didn't the alarm clock set of hm?"

"well I turned it off when you went back to sleep and I didn't want you to be woken up so I turned it off" "I love you Jimin" Lisa said unexpectedly "I love you too Park Lalisa Monaban" "Park Lalisa Monaban?" "it's got a nice tone to it doesn't it?" "it does baby boy"

Jimin turns to face Lisa "baby one day I will put a ring on your ring finger and we are going to have a wonderful family of our own" "and I'll be waiting for that ring and for our future together with our own kids... Living.... A... Normal... Life"

Lisa looked down she and Jimin can't live a normal life even if they have to for the sake of there future children "Lisa what's wrong" "I just want our children to have a normal life Jimin I know we can't have a normal life because of what we done but we have to try and pretend to have a normal life"

"I know baby I know once I know you are pregnant I will completely terminate all the deals I have with people I work with" "I'll do the same and I won't hide it from you Jimin you get me pregnant you take responsibility of me and our baby plus I want to see you cook food"

"wow okay anything for my girl" "hm okay well i need to change we're going to out deal" "yup first eat then change" "okay"