Chapter Two

As I checked my my phone it was 7:30am I had only 30 minutes to get ready I got up had a shower and done my morning routine and picked some clothes

And put my usual "stuff" in my bag gun, knife, wallet and keysAs I was heading down stairs I grabbed me an apple and locked my door as I was getting my car ready I checked my time it was 8:15 I had 5 minutes left and luckily I arrived on time to m...

As I was heading down stairs I grabbed me an apple and locked my door as I was getting my car ready I checked my time it was 8:15 I had 5 minutes left and luckily I arrived on time to meet my dealer Lee soo-hyuk

And put my usual "stuff" in my bag gun, knife, wallet and keysAs I was heading down stairs I grabbed me an apple and locked my door as I was getting my car ready I checked my time it was 8:15 I had 5 minutes left and luckily I arrived on time to m...

As I walked up towards him he was shocked I don't know why "wow your on time I'm impressed" looks like he's a mind reader "let's get to the Deal already"

Lisa said "oh right now your target Sarah Palin the person who is supposed to be killed by you has disappeared but that is a mission for later no-"

"don't think I'm gonna find her ass that's your men's job not mine remember I'm an assassin not a person who hunts and kill I only do that when I'm paid the amount I want it to be and it's there in cash or in my bank.. Got it" "got it now time for your new mission I need you to well steal something"

"WHAT THE FUCK can you not tell between an assassin and a robber you dip
SHIT" Lisa yelled but said the rest quietly

"I'll pay 8 million in cash" "hmm I like that who is it" he smirked "Park Jimin the most powerful yet ruthless person in Korea he run almost half of Korea he is a underground drug lord all of the info is in this folder" "I'll read this later when I get time"

"Lisa"  hm "who else do you work for" "why" "just curious about your work and who you work with" "I'm not going to tell you any info about who I worked with and I won't tell anyone what you needed me to do am I correct"

"yes" "good now I'll take my leave" Lisa bowed to Lee soo-hyuk as he did the same to her "so is everything I need to know in this folder"

"yes even his picture so you will know who he is" as I was about to leave he called "Lisa don't fall for him"
"whatever" as I walked out the Cafe I went into my car and took out the photo

"hmm he's cute" I said to myself as I put the picture back in the folder and threw it next to me and drove of to get me take awayI went to this mini shop that sells hot food I went out of my car and went to the cashier

I went to this mini shop that sells hot food I went out of my car and went to the cashier

"can I get 20 pieces of fried chicken and 1 box of beer" "sure that will be $29.30 are you having it here or take away" "take away"

As I was about to get my money out a man stopped me "I'll pay for her" and handed the money to her as I was about to say something he looked familiar

Oh no he was my target I didn't know I was staring at him Lisa just act innocent like maybe he will buy it "thank you Mr.."

  "its alright" he said smirking I knew something was up but I just let it be "ma'me you'll have to wait for 10 minutes" "okay" when I turn back towards my target

"well let's sit here" he said to led me down the corner of the mini shop "so thank you Mr whats your name" I want to try and test him "Park Jimin and yours..." hmm yup he's my target "Lisa nice to meet you Park Jimin" "please call me Jimin" "okay"

Jimin POV

*flashback*

"Jimin please you have to help me" she begged "why should I help you huh Sarah" "because I am going to be killed by Lee soo-hyuk who hired Lisa"

"so it's not my problem Sarah you got yourself into this not me"  "YES YOU DID!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SENT ME OVER TO LEE SOO-HYUK COMPANY TO SEE IF HE WAS GOING TO TARGET YOU" 

"BUT I'M NOT THE ONE WHO USED HIM FOR MONEY AND JUST LEFT WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF FUCKING MONEY!!! and expected him to not care your lucky he's full of money I warned you not to get into a relationship with him but you disobey and plus even if he hired this Lisa girl I thought you were the top assassin or where you just making it up"

"but she is different her fighting skills is way more powerful than me I have no chance to fight her she's the most wanted in almost all of the world she that girl I sent you the photo she's also the one you seen in the club" "even in Korea?" "yes"

"why is she here" "she was called to come back by Lee soo-hyuk she the top Assassin not me please I'll do anything just help me out this once please" "you've got guts begging for me to help you out of this situation... I don't know are you bisexual or something " "please and I'll see if he is targeting you just keep Lisa away from me and hid me for awhile you know that Lee is capable of shutting you down somehow just please you help me ill help you" "fine" "really thank you oppa" "so who is this Lisa and how do I find her" "she the most wanted in half of the world she will kill anyone for money even if they are young or innocent she is a passionate and/or psycho killer she is good at finding people and she started her first crime by killing her family she had a step mother and a step sister and her father real father also she can be crazy and will act innocent if she have to" "age?"

"21"  "good now go" "oppa you know I still like you right" "I said go" "okay" she kissed his cheek then left. He was giving her a cold glare and got into his car and went to Lisa house where he followed her "where are you going at this hour" it was still early so I decided to follow her she went to a Cafe and went out of her car so I did the same as I went into the Cafe I saw her with someone "Lee soo-hyuk"

 He was giving her a cold glare and got into his car and went to Lisa house where he followed her "where are you going at this hour" it was still early so I decided to follow her she went to a Cafe and went out of her car so I did the same as I we...

As I saw her with him I was sure they were discussing some business when I heard her shout about something wow this girl curse in public hm when they where finished discussing business I decided to follow her
"where you going next"

*present*

"Please call me Jimin" "okay" "so what is a pretty girl like you doing her" "um getting me fried chicken plus 1 box of beer duh" wow she didn't even blush at my words plus she's rude now I regret meeting her

doesn't she me "Jimin I was wondering are you the ruthless gang killer and runs half of Korea's gangs???" ha I knew she would know "what happens if I say yes"

"then I would have made the wrong mistake" "yes you would but don't worry I'm not that PARK JIMIN just so you know" "okay" "well I better go see you Lisa" "aren't you gonna have some fried chicken plus beer?" "no I'm not see you around bye Lisa" "k bye Jimin"