20

"YAY YOUR HERE" Lisa said excited "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HIM, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU" "can you shut up shit your giving me a headache you dickhead" Lisa said annoyed

"now I got four things to take care of today well Palin you are free for now" Palin was shocked "what do you mean for now are you breaking my deal" "no im not I'm saying don't make any other enemies otherwise they have me to call I only said that I won't kill you if Lee wants you dead"

Palin nodded "ill leave" Palin goes "Lisa what the hell is going on and you fucken better not lie to me or else-" "or else what" Jimin said sternly "I'll hire a whole assassination squad to kill her and leave you with a broken heart" Lee smiled

"why you fucken little shit Ill kill you right now" Jimin was furious grabbing the gun of the guy who was holding him "say bye bye"

but just in time Lisa calmed him by kissing him on the neck to his jawline and his lips he was eventually calmed and put the gun down

"please take mister Lee soo-hyuk into a private room I'll be right behind you" Lisa said in a calm voice and the men were told what to do "oh and make sure he doesn't escape"

Then she turned her attention on Jimin who was shocked and pissed "Jimin if you want to torture someone go and torture that man who touched me" she can see it threw his eyes

So she kissed everywhere on his face except his lips he giggled from what she was doing "shouldn't I do that" still laughing at what she was doing "yes we both can do it, have you finished your work?"

"yep do you need any help on your work I have free time" Lisa smiled at his offer "no thanks you need to rest so get on the couch and relax I'll be there soon" Jimin nod and Lisa gave him one last peak on the lips

As Lisa found the men standing outside the room she went towards them with a serious face "who's in there?" "it's your dealer" one of the guards informed her

"good now don't let Jimin come in this room" "we'll try" as Lisa went in the room she saw her dealer sitting on the bed without any cuff "so Lee how was everything hm?"

"are you planning something are you going to use him?" Lee said "no I have to tell you something and you're not gonna to like it"
"TELL ME ALREADY!" Lee shout impatient

"I'm breaking the deal and made a new deal with her.""WHAT THE FUCK WHAT KIND OF A DEAL you never broke a deal ?!"Lee is furious " what did he do to you did he forced you to break the seal Lisa" "no he didn't I broke the fucking just to get you back cause I don't know but I can't be bothered looking for you and I love Jimin"

"wait you care for him and you broke our deal just set me free and you are in love Haha wow nice joke Lisa" "I'M NOT JOKING YOU MORON I DO LOVE HIM!" "BUT YOU JUST MET HIM NOT THAT LONG AGO YOU ONLY KNOW LITTLE BIT ABOUT HIM DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIS PAST HE KILLED WHOLE FAMILY YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE RUMORS!"

Lisa is now pissed they are just rumors he said they are the same "FUCK I YOU ASSHOLE OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF they are just rumors nothing more have you witnessed or anyone else witnessed what he done to his family you Jack ass" Lee calmed down "fine I'm leaving I want to go home" Lisa sighed "do you want to eat something here?"

"no I just want to go home" "fine I'll tell one of Jimin men to take you home safely" "fine" "Good now come on I have two more people to deal with" "okay" Lisa opened the room door for Lee and went down the hall to the stairs seeing a girl the same girl

Who came here for Jimin Lisa was pissed and went down stairs Jimin noticed Lisa coming down the stairs "babe finally I missed you" Jimin back hugged Lisa "what did I tell you about coming back here" Sana looked like she didn't care "oh please um 'lisa' what is so important about you it's not like you are Lisa moban"

"Jimin can you're men send Lee home please" "sure" Jimin kissed Lisa cheek and went to Lee "c'mon Lee let's give these ladies some girl time" "sure since we know who will win anyways" and the boys went out leaving Sana and Lisa

"so who are you anyway why does Jimin love you more Than me you know he will just come back to me and leave you all broken heart" and again Lisa pulled her hair and kick her to the wall "haha seeing you in pain gives me joy"

Lisa kicked her into the stomach again and again "STOP IT PLEASE I'M PREGNANT!!!" Lisa immediately stopped "YOU'RE what p-pregnante?" Lisa is shocked "THEN GET THE FUCK OUT IF THIS MANSION NOW!"

Lisa was shocked of what she said those words replayed in her head as Sana got up and walked to the door to exit Lisa said something "who? Who are you pregnant to?" Sana looked back "I don't know"

"what the fuck do you mean you don't know?!" "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCKEN FATHER IS BECAUSE I WAS FUCKEN RAPED" Sana snapped making her cry Lisa was going to comfort her but she ran out of the house after she went Jimin came in

"I see my baby took care of her" Jimin kissed her "Jimin I need to find her do you know where she is or where she lives?" Jimin look shock "why Lisa what she do to you?" "nothing babe just I need to find her" "okay okay I'll take you to her but can you tell me why you want to find her?"

Lisa burst into tears "because I nearly kill an unborn child Jimin she is pregnant to a fucken rapist" "she told you that you know she might be lying babe shh don't cry... Shh listen Lisa you didn't know do it's not your fault okay come on let's go and watch TV and by the way I send those two people away just to put less stress on you okay"

"yep" Lisa stopped crying while Jimin wiped her tears on her face "thank you Jimin thank for being my man" Lisa kissed him giving butterflies in his and hers stomach "same to you babe I love you lalisa moban"

With that they watch k-drama Jimin head on Lisa stomach and his body lying down on the rest of the couch and Lisa hands playing with his soft hair and her legs stretched out