Chapter 1

Lisa POV

"So who do you need me to kill and tell me when and where " I said over the phone "her name is Sarah Palin lucky for you she is interested in girls so all you have to do is seduce her and then do your dirty work" "ugh fine how much you gonna pay and where is she"

"wow your not gonna ask me what she done or if she is a teen"
"LISTEN YOU ASSHOLE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT AS LONG AS I GET PAID I'LL DO IT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TIME AND WHERE THE FUCKIN PLACE IS!!!"

I shout over the phone "calm down kitten you'll get paid and she is going to the strip club named ***** on street" #**# she is doing some business with a guy and she'll be there at 8pm okay" "okay now I want to know how much I'm getting paid" "1 million dollars"

"no" "WHAT!!!" "DON'T YELL AT ME YOU ASSHOLE I want you to triple it for be an asshole" "what the fuck were not the people you should be messing with"

"did you just fuckin threaten me listen you ass triple the money and do you know who YOUR messing with THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T no triple it or I will quit the deal and kill you INSTEAD" "You really are something fine" "Good now send it to my bank"

"you don't get paid unless you do the job and it gets done" "NO I want it NOW you got 5 seconds" "are you kidding me" 5" "stop playing" "4" "you are no-" "3" your jok-"" 2" "okay okay you happy" "Very now I'm going now"
As I hanged up I checked the time it was 6pm I had enough time I walked through my mansion

"you don't get paid unless you do the job and it gets done" "NO I want it NOW you got 5 seconds" "are you kidding me" 5" "stop playing" "4" "you are no-" "3" your jok-"" 2" "okay okay you happy" "Very now I'm going now"As I hanged up I checked the...

I loved my new life getting paid to kill people I was truly a innocent pure loveable and caring little girl but I had so many horrible memories of my past but my past had only made me stronger I loved my family dearly until my mother died she took her own life

I did not know why and after the years my father became a abusive person and he married another woman she was abusive towards me as well as her daughter as I grew up my heart went colder and my body was more stronger and tears dried up I was tired of this family and killed them that's when I started my first crime over the years I've learned to not care about anyone except for myself what I want and want I needed but in my heart I just want to be loved even though something is wrong with me

As I was about to take a shower I heard my phone vibrate and sent me a pic of the lady who I am supposed to kill and who she is meeting with