ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I know its been a while since you last heard from me, but IM BACK!!!

Hey guys so i am currently making more love stories!!

I am currently about to publish one in a couple hours called "Heartbreak on a full moon".

The story is mainly 3 love stories in one, about Chris brown, Kieth powers, and Quincy brown and how they all found love in 3 different ways.

I am also starting a Youtube channel with my twin sister "yes ima twin" and my friend who is like a sister to me, Atiya.

Together we are calling our channel the "A' Team" and we will be starting that channel January 17th.

Please subscribe to our channel, and make sure you tell your friends to view us, and subscribe.

The first 10 people to subscribe to our channel will be Shouted out in our first video we do, plus we I will put your name in my new story, making you one of the characters of your choice.

please show love like you all have been doing!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

The link to our youtube channel will be posted below

.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTRt4YR1gewX7L6m5DnCLA/featured?view_as=subscriber

(I don't think you can click the link so copy and paste and go to it that way or in the Bio of this story i will put the link attached to it and you can view it like that)