🍁•fifteen - about Camila•🍁

Start from the beginning

He seemed to be taken aback from the question. He looked at me as if he stopped breathing.

"Why?"

"I was just-"

"How?"

"Edward." I cupped his face. "Just tell me." I said as I saw his getting even more nervous. "You can trust me." I whispered, kissing the edge of his lisp softly as his hands cupped my waist.

"It'll be two years since this thing happened when we reach new years. I was twenty but before all of this, I had a girlfriend. her name is Camila." he smiled, playing with my hair.

"We were friends middle high school, and when high school started, I had a crush on her." he laughed at the memory as I smiled.

"It was like those best friends story - I liked her, she dated the worst guy she could ever find and I was there whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on. Like always, she kissed me and .., I kissed her back. And well, things happened." he cleared his throat as I licked my lips slowly.

"After school ended, we were still together. She was my girlfriend then and my father totally supported our relationship. During nineteen, I told myself that I was just so in love with her, I had to make her mine. Officially mine. I bought a wedding ring for her and shockingly, she accepted. She was my fiance already back then."

He threw his head back, caressing my cheeks as he smiled, kind of drunken by the memory.

"At a party one night, she got drunk. She kissed her ex-boyfriend and I got pissed. We fought." he gulped. "I was so pissed that .., I didn't care what'll happen to her. She was drunk. And she drove back to home to her parents. And I let her drive alone, even though I knew she was drunk." he said, tears now forming at the edge of his eyes.

"The next morning, I got a call. It was from her parents and she got into an accident. She got hit by a truck." he sniffed as I wiped his tears away.

"I could've stopped her." he cried, throwing his head back as it his the wall. Slowly placing my hand behind his head, I kissed his forehead. "She's in a better place now, Edward."

"I know, I know."

He looked at me and smiled. "And when I saw you at the party the other day, it reminded me of her. And I kind of swore to myself that I had to make you mine." he whispered, eyes looking deeply into mine.

"Well, I'm yours now."

Smiling, Edward pulled me closer. there was almost no space in between us. He carried me up to our hotel room and closed the sliding door. Placing me on the bed, he got on top of me, kissing me slowly as his hands slid under my shirt.

Holding his arm, I kissed him deeper before his lips went to my neck, caressing my thigh slowly. Closing my eyes, I felt as if I stopped breathing - we were so close and I felt so loved.

He pinned me on the bed, kissing the edge of my lips.

"You're mine, and I'm yours." he whispered. "Let's keep it that way."

***

Waking up right beside Edward, I smiled before yawning, looking back at him. He already has his eyes opened, smiling at me. "Good morning." he smiled, pecking my lips as the blanket fell from his shoulder, revealing his naked top.

Face getting red, I giggled. "Good morning." I said, still tugging on the blanket as Edward pulled me closer, planting kissed all over my face.

"Edward-d stop!" I screamed -half laughing- , trying to break free.

He started tickling me, making me laugh eve harder as he stopped before pecking my lips.

"You're wearing your shorts." I noticed as he laughed. "Yeah, are you not wearing anything?" he joked as I hot his arm. "It hurts, idiot. Go bath." I ordered as he got up, taking his towel before his bare back faced me.

"You know," he said, looking at me. "Let's shower together."

Rolling my eyes, I laid back on he bed. "You know my answer."

He walked up to me, pulling me as he swiftly lifted me up. "Yeah, your answer is a yes."

***

lil cheesy for me. but yeah, hope u like it.

anyhways, about 3/4 chaps left. 🍁

ill update all of it thiss week. stay tuned for da next update, peeps. 💞

and Merry Christmas everyonee 🎄🎉