Different Verities Of Music

Start from the beginning

After there all hung up and everything's put away. I sigh and sit back on my computer chair, admiring my work.

I grab out my phone and see I have a new text from my brothers friend, Lucas. Or Luke. He hates it when I call him anything other than Luke. I still do it anyway.

Yeah I'm kinda friends with Tray's friends. Well, mostly just Luke.

Why the FUCK didn't you tell me you where moving out?!- Lucass

I roll my eyes at the idiot. Better answer him before he pops a blood vessel or something.

I did tell you, you were just to busy drooling over Andrea.-me

I type back sighing as I put my phone on my desk and walk back down stairs and into the kitchen.

Andrea is a blonde girl and our schools Head Cheerleader, and she's also very dippy but nice for a populare. I have nothing against her so there's no point to hate her.

I walk over to the freezer and grab out a tub of cotton candy ice cream and my giant spoon I eat it with.

I walk back into the living room and put in Frozen. I turn the lights off and I wrap myself in the couch blanket and I place a pillow on my lap and then I place my ice cream on it and I press play.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh fucking hell! No you dumb ass! Don't go over there! You're gonna get killed idiot!" I shout at the tv as the stupid, but very hot guy walks over to the slightly closed door where his girlfriend was just dragged into by some evil creature.

My ice cream is gone by now and sitting on the coffee table in front of me while I watch the movie. Don't ask what it's called because I honestly don't know and don't care. All I care about is the stupid hot guy on the screen who I think is gonna die.

I groan as I hear someone bang on the door. Maybe if I ignore it, they'll go away.

"Open the god damn door Paisley!" Nope. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I growl some not so nice words under my breath as I throw the warm blanket off me and stomp over to the door.

I fling it open and in front of me stands a worried looking Luke, but when he sees I'm not hurt in anyway, the worry that was once on his face is now turned to anger. Here we go again.

"Why the hell aren't you answering my texts or calls?! I thought something bad happened to you for fucks sake!" He shouts at me as he walks into the living room.

I roll my eyes at him and shut the door, following him into the living room.

I sit down and I get ready for the blonde to talk.

"I'm fine Luke. No need to freak out on me. My phone was just up stairs." I tell him sighing as he runs his hand through his hair.

"I seriously thought something had happened to you." He whispers sitting down beside me on the couch as he puts his head in his hands.

"Awe is big bad Lukey going all soft?" I say in a baby voice and I poke his cheek and he hits my hand away but he gives a small smile anyway.

I poke it again and he hits it again. "Will you stop poking me?"

"Nope. I like poking you." I tell him as I do it again.

"Why my cheek though?" He asks swatting my hands away again.

"You have dimples. I love dimples." I tell him telling the honest truth. I have a weird thing for dimples.

"You're so weird." He chuckles and leans back on the couch.

"This is weird." I blurt out. He gives me a confused look.

"What's weird?" He asks.

"Well, don't you think my brother would be the one freaking out and not his best friend?" I say and Luke scrunches up his face, thinking.

He shrugs his shoulders then answers. "Yeah, I guess it is a little weird. And I'm your best friend to loser."

"He's only there to 'protect' me from boys." I tell him and Luke bursts into a fit of giggles. I raise an eyebrow at him. "And I know you're my friend to. Trust me, you remind me almost every day." I laugh.

"What? It's funny because it's true. He only cares if there's a guy involved." Luke says still lightly laughing. I smile at him and I poke his nose.

"My nose now? Really?" He asks and I bark out a laugh falling on my side so my heads on Luke's lap.

"Yes really." I tell him and he chuckles and flips through the movies on Netflix.

He stops on She's All That. (Awesome movie, I recommend)

We watch it as Luke plays with my hair and I can feel my eyes droop.

"Go to sleep babe." Luke says and he pecks the top of my head and I close my eyes with a smile on my face.