Questions, Questions, Questions

Frank's POV

I screamed and screamed for Gerard. I can't let this happen again. I can't let this happen. I already has... Gerard is who knows where and I can't figure out where I am either. These things with masks on, drag me into a room and tie me tightly to a chair. Unfortunately, so tight that even I can't escape from the ropes. After a few minutes, a tall, thin, bald man walks into the room.

"Hello, there. My name is Dr. Korse."

"You!"

"Me what?"

"Nothing."

"Very well, I have some questions for you."

"That's nice."

"First, how did you find this place?"

I shrug. "I followed you."

"Okay then, how did you get in?"

"I walked through a wall, magically." I proclaim with a bit of sass.

"Don't play games with me. How did you get in?" He questions again, but shows no sign of annoyance.

"There was a tree conveniently placed near a window." I answer cheekily, with a smile on my face. I'm getting tired of these questions.

"Aah. Care to share where?"

"No."

"Where. Was. It." He says slowly, his words were like venom. I think it's effecting me.

"2nd floor. I don't know which window. Near the side or something."

"Good enough. Now, why did you sneak in?"

"Sneak? I just walked in normally, none of your little monke-

He lost his cool very quickly. He grabbed my jaw. "They are called draculoids. Dracs for short, thanks so much."

He lets go of my face.

"Why did you come here? My dracs told me you seemed a bit protective of that red-head."

"Who?"

"Don't play innocent. Why did you want him? You want to steal my research don't you?"

"What? You call this research that you do here?!! This is insanity!!"

"I'm not insane, I'm a visionary. I'll thank you kindly to remember that."

"Ha!!"

I spit at him.

He flippantly back hand slapped me.

Wow. That's gay - Says the insanely, short gay man....

"I don't think I caught your name? What was it?" He asks angrily.

"Frank." I spat out just as angrily.

"Frank, why are you here and why did you want the red-head?!"

"HIS NAME IS GERARD, YOU JACK-ASS!"

"Oh, so you do know him?"

Sh!t!! I need to be more careful!

"I suppose you named as well?" He asks as if Gerard were a dog that I could just claim as my own and name whatever I pleased.

"THAT'S HIS NAME YOU FXCKING IDIOT! WHEN I MET HIM THAT WAS HIS NAME THAT HE CHOSE TO BE CALLED! HE ISN'T A DOG!"

"Hmmm. I suppose you know him well."

"YOU BET YOUR ASS I KNOW HIM WELL! I WAS ABOUT TO PROPOSE BEFORE YOU KIDNAPPED HIM!!!"

Oh sh!t. I realized what I said too late.

"Propose? You mean- ha ha this is priceless!" He laughed manically.

"You mean that ALL of this was a gay love affair? I kidnapped your boyfriend and you decided to rescue him!!"

He guffawed.

I couldn't see what was sooo funny.

"Nevertheless. I'll teach you to break into my facility!"

He hit me across the face, but I don't care. I don't care about that anymore. That kind of pain doesn't bother me anymore.

"That the best you got?" I asked flippantly.

He punched me in the stomach repeatedly. I kind of lost count. I spit up blood when he had finished. I couldn't even lift my head up to look at him. Korse stuck his hand under my chin and tipped my head up to look at me. By now I was delirious. I just grinned at him as wide as I could.

"Fxck!" He yelled.

He pulled a drac to the side.

"If he won't respond to this than what do I do? Wait... I have an idea. Bring his little friend to a holding cell nearby. Then come get me when you have. Give me your handcuffs."

The dracs all fled the room to follow Korse's orders leaving Korse and I alone in the room. He locked the door behind them.

"So Frank... You're gay huh?"

He walked over and sat right in front of me in another chair.

I looked away.

"Well it just so happens... So am I."

He slid his hand up my leg and stroked my crotch.

My eyes widened in sudden realization and horror.

Author's Note

Oh shxt I've done it now haven't I?

I have just shown you a glimpse of how twisted my mind is.

Sadly, it gets worse. But it's okay because things work out all happy and suck ya know?

I promise I will do my best to make the end as happy as possible to make up for this mkay? Continue to read and vote please, my lovelies?