A Perfect Picnic

Gerard's POV
Its been a long time since I Bob died. Even longer since I kissed Frank. I decided that Frankie and I are going on a date. Er.. Sort of. I mean, we're in an asylum but I'll try my best. Today when Frankie comes to check up on me I'll surprise him. I have a VERY special treat foe Frankie today.

Frankie's POV
Bob's death still hangs over my head. I feel like there must have been something I could have done. But its too late and theres nothing left to be done. I'm still troubled by what happened just before the incident. How did Gee know that Bob was in trouble? Maybe I'll never know. I guess I'll ask him today, Its time to go check up on Gerard. I knock and his soft, clear voice rings through the door.
"Come in, Frankie!"
I walk in.
"Morning, Geebear!!"
"Frankiiee!!" He squeals and hugs me tight.
I tap his arm. "Can't. Breath."
"Oh, Sorry Frankie."
"Thats ok Gee."
"Frankie, can we- can we go on a date?"
"I suppose so. But we can't let anyone see us."
"Alright, Frankie. We need to stop at the kitchen first. I have a plan."
" Oh boy do I have a plan." I think to myself.
"Alright, Gee. Let's go."
We head to the kitchen hand in hand, hoping no one sees. When we get there. Gerard grabs a basket and fills it with goodies.
He slides in some sandwiches that he said the cook left us. And a pack of Oreos. And thermos's full of coffee and milk. Then we head to the linen closet. He pulls out two sheets and two pillows which he hands to me to carry.

Gerard's POV
Oohh I'm so excited.
I hand Frankie the pillows and blankets to carry. I then grab his hand and lead him outside to the garden. I drag him over to a small secluded spot. My secret spot that no one knows about. I take a sheet from frank and spread it on the grass, and then place the pillows on top.
"Sit down, Frankie." He does.
I sit down beside him and place the basket in front of us. I lay the second sheet to the side for us to use later. We lean on our pillows and much on our sandwiches.
"Are you thirsty?" Frank nods.
I pour him some coffee.
As we sip our coffee we stare into each other's eyes.(ya, cheesy I know. Don't judge me.)
Next, I pull out the Oreos.
Damn I love Oreos.
We sit and eat Oreos for who knows how long till I look down and realize that we finished them all.
"Uuhh Oops." I say innocently.
"Silly boy Gerard. Someones going to notice that an entire pack of Oreos is missing from the kitchen."

Frankie's POV
I never realized how much I loved Oreos till I looked down and saw that Gerard and I had finished them. All of them.
"Uuuh, Oops?" Gerard giggles.
"Silly boy, Gerard. Someones going to notice that an entire pack of Oreos is missing from the kitchen."
I tickle him and we roll around on the sheet on the grass.
Suddenly? Gerard jumps up. I stick out my lip and frown.
"Hold on Silly boy." Says Gerard. He slips all our food and trash back into the basket then moves the basket away from the sheet a little bit. He then lays down again and covers us with the second sheet. Gee snuggles his head into my chest and and mumbles.
"I love you, Frankie."
He really does?
"I love you too my lil GeeBear."
"And thats why I want to do this for you."
"Do what?"
"This."
He jumps on top of me and kisses me roughly.

Author's Note
Sorry to cut ya'll off at this moment but don't worry I'll update tomorrow. Comment, Vote, Follow! Next chapter is exciting. (Trust me) Stay strong. I know you guys can make it till tomorrow to see what happens!!