The Draculoids

Before you begin reading this chapter, I would like to warn you that there will be sensitive topics contained here such as rape. If you do not mind then carry on reading. If you do then I would skip to a further chapter that does not contain these materials.

Gerard's POV

I squeeze my eyes shut as tears poured out. It hurts. It hurts so much. Not just physically because of what they're doing to me. My mind is hurting, my spirit burns like fire. This shouldn't be happening to me. I don't deserve this. I've lost count of how many times now. I don't want to be here. Wait,, what? My eyes flutter open, I realize where I am and start to sob. Quiet sobbing. I'm trying to stay strong, but I don't think that's going to be an option much longer. I close my eyes tightly. I try to pretend that I'm not actually here, being raped by two dracs. I imagine that I'm lying on the couch with my head on Frank's lap, his fingers running through my hair as he tells me everything will be just fine.

I hear a sudden cry, a yelp? I open my eyes and see a man through the window in the door. He looked kind of scruffy like he hadn't slept peacefully in a while. Suddenly, I realized who it was. Frank. Frank Iero. He had come to find me. The draculoids had obviously heard him too, as they pulled out of me roughly and drew their guns. I let out a sharp cry of pain. It was bad enough going in dry, but that was incredibly painful. I fall to the floor and the dracs run to the door and they grab one of Frank's arms.

Bang

Bang

Both of the draculoids suddenly begin to bleed and the drop to the floor.

Frank had shot them.

I try to pick myself off the floor, but collapse again. Frank runs to me and helps me up.

Frank's POV

I can't believe I just killed someone, but I quickly shake it off and run to Gerard.

"Gerard!"

I capture the sobbing Gerard in my embrace.

"If it is in my power, I will never, ever let that happen again. Do you understand? I love you, Gerard Way."

Author's Note

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

It gets worse than this (now you really are going to kill me) but then it gets better!

I hope you people all liked this update.

I wrote it in a van full of loud, annoying people so if there are mistakes and typos and stuff then my bad.