Chapter 15: Sword of Promise Victory

The Gremory and Stiri peerage could only stare at their fellow schoolmate as the latter summoned a blade with a Golden Glow. Many felt the Holy Aura it possessed from the sheer light it was giving off. However unlike other Holy Swords this one didn't seem to give off the impression it was made to kill them. No, it gave them a comforting feeling almost like the blade itself told them it was there to protect them. Even the Holy aura didn't effect them in a negative way, it gave them a positive feeling. Many members of both groups could only stare at how beautiful it looked. Other's enjoyed its presence due to the feeling it gave off. 

Though people like Asia and Xenovia felt something else, what they felt made them shed tears. The light they felt and saw reminded them of their lord as it was almost if he was actually there in front of them. Kokabiel felt the same as his once violent wish to start another Great War vanished from his mind entirely. Looking at the very person that held the sword in his hands reminded him of his creator and father. Images of his father flashed through his eyes when looking at the faker in front of him. He too could't help but shed tears at being reminded of his Father. 

Yuto who had seen the many reactions of the people around him could only smile. It sparked a memory of his mother in the Fourth Holy Grail War. When she passed the son of the King of Knights had somehow gained her memories. Which was a great thing as he was able to trace and create Caliburn.  The sword of the stone was originally destroyed in combat, while his father was able to create a copy of it. It was inferior and weaker than the original but due to having all of his mother's memories he had all the information he needed to create a new Caliburn that was as powerful as the original. Looking up at the Fallen Angel in front of him who shed tears, the Faker could't help but feel bad for him. Breathing in and out Yuto watched as the golden glow disappeared and left behind the Sword of Promise Victory

" Excalibur" 

The second the name came out of his mouth mostly everyone was shocked. No one else was more shocked than Kiba. While he did get to destroy his world's Excalibur to avenge his fallen friends. He couldn't believe when the Knight first met Yuto wanted to destroy such a beautiful sword. The difference between the Excalibur Fragments and this one told anyone who looked at the two, that the one held in the faker's hands was superior. Even Xenovia thought so when she compared her Durandal with this new Holy Blade in front of her. It was in leagues higher than any sword she could think of. 

" Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna fight Fallen Angel?" Spoke Yuto breaking the long silence. 

Kokabiel snapped back into reality as he wiped his tears before creating two light swords. " Yeah i'll fight to proceed with my plan" as he responded he knew right now the battle was already lost before it began the second Yuto summoned his mother's blade. The sheer power it held was frightening but the Fallen could't help smiling. If he were to die it would be in this boy's hands. 

With that the two of them engaged in sword combat. 

Over with Lancelot and Mordred the two were neck and neck as they destroyed the school grounds. With speed that surpassed a Knight of a devil's peerage the two raced around the school attacking one another. However the Knight of Rebellion charged the Knight of the Lake dealing a fatal sword blow to his chest. Once done Mordred kicked him into the school wall and made sure he stayed that way. By the time Lancelot collided with the wall he felt a sword pierce his body, this action stuck him into the wall. 

" Your finished " Mordred said looking through her cracked helmet grinning to herself. The battle had been a tough one as if one looked at both Knights of the Round Table their armors were cracked and broken. Though Mordred's armor was severely damaged as it showed her skin and her clothing underneath. However she could care less as the Saber pinned the Berserker to a wall with her blade.