Chapter 3: Faker Vs Knight

First two girls from the Church living with me and now I find out my stalker was a little girl,a sadist and a wannabe sasuke clone who's are devils.I hate my luck, oh you people don't know what's going on. Let me break it down for you.

Yuto ( My) POV

It's been a few days since I let the two church girls into my apartment, they were terrible guests no these two girls were fine. Unless you count the large amount of food their eating each day. I swear Goku and Luffy would be proud these two like food so much. Anyway, ever since these two have moved in the feeling of me being watched increased. I used to feel like one person was watching me now it's two or three. Why haven't I confronted them yet? It's because of their energy signatures, it's Demonic.

I knew the Age of the Gods were still around in this world but to think something demonic watching me tells me there are demons in this world. Now I'm hesitate to even show myself due to this fact. I may have went up against the King of Heroes but I don't wanna reveal my powers like he did in the Fourth Holy Grail War. Don't even ask how I know just accept I know. Back to the matter at hand, if I show my powers it could alert whoever their working for. Which means if they know it'll only be a matter of time before everyone else knows. Now that would be too troublesome dealing with that. Though it's not like I have a choice since their gonna find out one way or another.

Today was Friday and school just ended so I don't have to worry about that. Also it was today I was gonna confront my stalkers and if they prove to be hostile then their gonna have a bad time.

I stayed after school and watched everyone leave as the sun started to set,I was laying onto a tree sleeping. Once I knew everyone had left I opened up one eye and looked at the three locations I knew my stalkers were.

" I know you three are there come out " I said bored

They all seemed surprised by the way their bodies shifted, after a few minutes they appeared in front of me. There were two girls and one guy. The guy had blonde hair and gray eyes wearing the usual Kuoh boys uniform with just the white undershirt. I'm pretty sure I've seen him before, oh that's right he's the school's prince and the guy who's hated by all boys and loved by all girls. Thank his name was Kiba Yuuto which could be a problem.

Starting with the second one she seemed kinda small, she had white hair and yellow cat like eyes with a black cat hairpin. Like Kiba she was wearing the school uniform only difference is it's the girls one. Due to her small height I knew who she was, the school's mascot Koneko Toujou.

Now with the third and final stalker, she had long Raven hair tied into a ponytail with purple eyes. She was also very beautiful for her age as I've been told by many people though I don't really see anything beautiful about her. Just because certain things on her are big doesn't make them beautiful to me. That and right when she appeared my senses screamed at me saying there's a freaking sadist in front of you run. This people was Akeno, never bothered to learn to her last name.

Yea my experience with sadists aren't that good.......

Standing up I yawned looking at them " so you three gonna tell me why you've been watching me for a couple of weeks now?"

Akeno giggled into her hand while smiling " my he's a smart one"

" Please answer my question I don't have all day" I told her which was true, I had two hungry christens in my house I had to feed.

" Just come with us to speak to pres....she'll answer your questions " Kiba said, though I sensed some hatred in his words. It wasn't at me but I can still sense it.

Nodding I followed them into the old school building, the outside looked run down but the inside looked brand new. So they were using the old school building to cover up their base of operations. Smart. When I walked into another room I saw a girl with red hair and blue green eyes sitting at a desk. She looked up from what she was doing and smiled. Guess this must be Rias Gremory.