1

I woke up and looked at the clock. 12 P.M. Good enough. I pushed myself out of bed, huffing, scratching my eyes. I quickly threw leggings and a jacket on and ran down the stairs, calling out Ski's name. 

As I got downstairs, I looked for Ski, and saw him on the cough with two other guys. "Who's the hottie?" One of the guys said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Ski, who are these guys?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. 

"This is Pump, and Jahseh." He pointed to a guy with pink dreads, then to the other guy beside him. Pump winked at me and Jahseh just said "Hi." I awkwardly said Hi back. 

"But why are they here?" 

"Calm down, they're just visiting." I huffed. "Fine," I muttered, and walked into the kitchen. There was something about that guy Jahseh. I just shrugged.

I wasn't hungry so I just grabbed a water bottle and went back into the living room and sat beside Ski. Jahseh was beside me and it was really awkward. "What's up...?" I asked him. He just looked at me, and I raised a brow. "Rude ass." I said, and turned back to the TV. I had a feeling Jahseh didn't like me. 

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Ski went somewhere with one of his friends so I was stuck with a horny Pump and a weird ass Jahseh. I decided to just go to bed, I had nothing better to do.

I was back in my old home. My abusive parents, brother that bullied me. I was pushed against the wall by my father, one hand had a gun pointed to my head, one clutched around my neck, choking me. "Dad, stop!" I screamed repeatedly. "It was your fault," He growled. He pulled my face close to his. "It was your fault I failed." Tears streamed down my face and I screamed. "No!" He counted, 3, 2, 1, then pulled the trigger, a loud boom, and then silence, her father laughing.

"No, No!" I screamed repeatedly, crying and yelling. "It's not my fault!" I sat up, tears streaming down my face and dripping onto the bed. I put my face in my hands. "It's not my fault..." I whispered again, just as the door opened. 

"Who's there?" I looked up and sniffed, wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"You good?" Someone said, closing the door behind him. 

"Yes, I mean, no, I mean, I don't fucking know..." I whispered.

"I feel you," The person said. "You needa' go back to sleep, its really early."

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess." 

"Yeah." The person said, walking back towards the door,

"Wait." I said. "Stay... please stay." Then I looked down. "Sorr-"

"It's fine." The person said, climbing into the bed with me. I didn't particularly want this stranger sleeping with me, but somehow, I felt safe, even though I had no idea who this person was. I slid closer to him, and quickly fell asleep, the nightmare fading away. "It's okay," I heard him whisper before I fell asleep.

When I woke up the guy that had slept in here with me was gone. I just assumed it was all a dream and left it as that. A really... odd dream, but yeah.