"Jungkook wants me to sort everything out with Taehyung"

"And?.."

"And I would... but I don't know how"

"You talk to him that's how"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "That's not what I mean"

Yoongi sighed, put his pen down and faced Jimin. "I don't know how I can help you"

"I don't know how you can either..." in truth Jimin didn't even know why he sat down with Yoongi. He just felt the need to talk to him.

Jimin glanced down to Yoongis math paper to see multiple scribbles and most certainly wrong answers.
"Uh, do you want help?"

"Can't I just copy yours?"

"What? no!"

"But you let me do that the first time"

"Well... i'm not letting you do it again!"

Yoongi groaned before he slowly slid the paper over. Jimin smiled a fraction, he could see Yoongi was embarrassed that he had made a few mistakes.

"Ok, so you've done question 4,5,6 and 9 wrong so far hyung but I'll show you how you're supposed to do them"

"Hyung?"

Jimin lifted his head to see Yoongi staring at him with raised eyebrows. "Yeah, Hyung. Do you not want me to call you–"

"No, no it's good—I'm good"

The younger almost laughed at the boy but carried on anyway. "Right, okay anyway.."

Jimin went over the questions and made sure Yoongi knew the answers by the end of it. He went over each one thoroughly so instead of him coping his own and not remembering anything, Yoongi would have learnt from his mistakes. When they had finished, Yoongi put his pen down and the two sat quietly for a solid two minutes until the younger piped up again.

"Why do you sit here alone to do maths homework?"

"Because Maths is hard and I need a quiet place to concentrate."

Jimin made an 'ahh' sound. "If you don't understand things why don't you ask Namjoon, isn't he like some super genius or something?"

"That's exactly why I don't go to him" Yoongi mumbled, turning his head and avoiding Jimin's gaze.

Jimin laughed to himself without realise he was doing so. Yoongi was embarrassed about his maths and Jimin thought that was pretty cute. But to be fair if I was friends with namjoon I would feel the same.

"Why are you laughing?" Yoongi glared at him, causing more giggles to escapes Jimin's lips.

"nothing at all" he answered as he rose to his feet. Yoongi watched him do so, his face softening as though he didn't want Jimin to leave. The older didn't say anything else as Jimin walked away from Yoongis seat to his own. He sat down and pulled out his draw expecting to find his text books, when instead another treat was left for him in the middle of the tray. Another Samgak Kimbap lay on its side on one of his maths books just waiting to be eaten.
What? How did this get in here? Jimin could have sworn he was with Taehyung all day, he swore he would have noticed if his best friend put something in his draw so why was it there? He had chucked the other one away, refusing to eat it.