A Sudden Call

Morning. You stared at mirror. Yoongi's words in your head "How are you gonna explain this to Jimin." That damn hickey on your neck. You just thought how Jimin is going to react. You couldn't tell him. Not because Yoongi is his friend. Your phone rang. You just answered without looking.
"Hey Jimin-"
"Guess again bad girl." you heard Yoongi's sleepy voice.
"What? How did you get my number?"
"Kookie told me to call you, he's in shower."
"What do you want?"
"Lot of stuff" he chuckled.
"Be serious Yoongi."
"I am serious i can show you that kind of stuff if you want to"
"Yoongi... i am with Jimin okay? Can you leave me alone?"
"Ahhh that would be too easy right? I don't give up that easly."
"I don't understand you really."
"You will one day don't worry" he made little pause "anyways Kookie told you to come to him soon as you can."
"Why?"
"I don't know he wants to hang with you i guess. See you than." he hung up.
You got ready and went to Kookie's. Kookie opened the door.
"Hey (Y/N) come on in." he sounded serious.
"Why did you wanted to see me?" you were little bit worried.
"I know what happened yesterday."
Silence came across the room.
"I-I can explain..."
"Listen i know Yoongi. You should stay away from him. I will try not to call him when you are around. I won't tell Jimin this time. But try and not make same mistake again." he was serious than ever.
"I won't Kookie and thank you i won't" you hugged him.
"Good. Jimin is kind don't ruin this."
You just nodded. This was just one big mess. You went home and thought about everything. In the middle of night your phone rang. You were still wide awake.
"Hello?"
"Want to have some fun bad girl?" that familiar sleepy voice gave you shivers. But you remembered your conversation with Kookie.
"Stop Yoongi. I can't do this. Even Kookie told me to stay away from you."
"I know. I knew it he would tell you that."
"What? Anyways why did you tell him? Wtf is wrong with you leave me alone." you tried to fight even you wanted him bad.
"I can leave you alone yeah but Jimin will find out than." he said with little laugh which was evil.
"Why are you like this?"
"Just come here i will text you the adress." and he hung up.
You weren't sure if you should do this. Message with his adress was there. If you go you will make mistake but even if you don't go you will make another mistake.
"Maybe i should let Yoongi tell Jimin and i will be done with them both. But i don't want to be done with them." you thought to yourself as millions of questions went throu your head. Finally you dressed up and decided to go.
You were knocking on his door. Millions of feelings inside of you. Quilt but lust, shame but yet you felt like this is only thing right to do. Suddenly, doors open. He was standing there in front of you, all in black, looking at you with eyed filled with lust. You didn't even spoke a word he just let you in. There was not going back now.