Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

>>Romeo and Juliet

“Uhmm.. I’m Benzell Cipriano.”

“I think we should cancel our date tonight. You look so hurt.”

“Yeah I think so too.”

“If you want I could accompany you. Want me to get anything?” he told me looking so so worried.

“Thanks a lot. Can you put on a movie? CD’s right there on the drawer beside the TV. Maybe something about love? And please do grab some drink for yourself there in the fridge. Make yourself feel at home” I said to him while rubbing my bum which hurts a lot.

He put on my favorite version of Romeo and Juliet (we got a lot of version of it in the house). Then went over the fridge to grab something. He came back with two cans of Pepsi and found himself a bag of chips.

“Here” popping open the Pepsi, then handing me it. He happily sat down right next to me which made me bounce up and down. He was sitting too close, way too close. But I did not mind at all. I might need someone to cuddle when I cry.

I’ve watched this movie for countless times. And it doesn’t get old – well at least for me. And I cry every time I watch it. I even shout at the part where Romeo was on his way to where Juliet was buried and the messenger who was to deliver Juliet’s letter for Romeo saying that she is just faking her death and that she drunk a potion which stops her heartbeat momentary to fake her death.

I felt someone carrying me upstairs. I must’ve fallen asleep in the middle of the movie. My eyes fluttered open. And I saw who it was. It was Niall. On the back of my mind I was like OMG! He’s carrying me to my room! What was I supposed to do? Should I tell him to put me ­down or what? I know that’s what I should do but it wasn’t what I did. I buried myself deep into his chest and put my arms around his neck. He smelled like… unmm… like Nando’s? But, nahh, I don’t care!

I sense it when he finally put me down into my bed and took off my shoes before pulling the covers for me. It was a really cold night. Then he finally said his goodbye’s to me. I did not want him to leave yet. I want him to stay.

“Wait!” I said, pulling his hands so I can stop him and opened my eyes fully. “Please don’t leave yet. Stay for the night” I said with pleading eyes. “Besides I’m all alone here. Kathleen and Izzy won’t be back ‘til mid-night. I’m sure you don’t want a girl to be all alone in a big house this late.”

“But.. Uhh.. Okay then. Can I?” motioning to the bed.

“Mmmmhmm” nodding slightly because I was really sleepy.

He pulled off the covers and lay down beside me. And pulled me to his chest so my head was leaning on his chest, hugging me. I was lying on my side so I put my free hand around his torso. He was humming me a song which helped me drift back to sleep quickly. I was sure I have herd it on the radio for a hundred times already and from my friends when they play some loud music on Sunday’s.

I have never felt this way before. I just knew him and I feel safe already. I barely knew something about him. All I know is that his name, that his a friend of Kathleen and Izzy and that he is so gorgeous. Yeah, I dated a number of lads since I got to college and felt in love with a guy when I was younger but I have never felt this before. I feel like I would never get bored just being with him and starring into his eyes. I could be with him forever. Then it hit me. Could this be true love? Could I be really falling in love and not fantasizing or fangirling. But I know the answer already. Yes, I am in love. It was love at first sight with a stranger.

>>A/N: Hey there people! here's the 2nd chapter of Angel. hope you like it!! and sorry if i only update once a week. I'm trying to be ahead of my chapters. Right now I'm writing chapter 7. And maybe this week i'll post twice so i can move my post date to Fridays since i got no class every Friday. I'm starting uni this Wednesday already so wish me luck with that. Hope i'd do fine on my first day. and BTW thanks to those who voted, commented, shared, took tim of reading and became my fan here in wattpad. A massive, bif, fat thank you to you all. If you want pdates on how this story is going, feel free to follow my twitter, that's @beastyles14. I post updates there every now and then. Don't forget to fan/comment/vote/share. 

love ya all

H A R Z E L L 

xx