Crude awakening

Ok so I am berry berry sorry that this book so so late but here it is.
Astrid

I was awoken to the twins and Fishlegs trying to wake up a snoring log *ahem* Snotlout. The sound was dreadful and escpecially in this cave where the sound just reverberated off the walls. Even the dragon-er Hookleg or something- couldn't stand it, the poor thing was trying to, wait since when was he a poor thing? He was a beast! With a groan I got up and walked over to join the twins, sack and rope in hand. As I neared the group they scattered and made way for me as I put the sack on his head, tying it with the rope. I was just about to throw him outside when I heard a chuckle come from the darkness.

"I was wondering when you were going to get up." Rider said from the blackness. "How do you sleep with that noise every night?"
And In a fluid movement the black became a night fury with a certain smug Rider atop him. Shoot how did I not notice them sleeping there?  Fishlegs must've noticed my confusion as he spoke up for the first time this morning
"You slept with a dragon? How can you trust him like that? Why didn't he kill you? How did you do that?"

With each question Fishlegs took a step forward and Rider took a step backwards. It was only when Rider was backed up against the wall did the Night Fury intervene and stop Fishlegs in his tracks.

Rider growled at the beast and the beast just grunted and walked out of the room, huffing at me on my way out. Seriously what did I do wrong? I heard a thunk and a click of something metal against the floor and instinctively reached for my axe only to discover it missing. I glanced around- panicked and completely forgetting about our host. My eyes skimmed over Fishlegs who whimpered under my glare then Snotlout who well, he walked into a wall and passed out... again I then glared and stormed up to the twins who for once didn't look guilty. Then finally I glanced at Rider who just leant against the wall, probably with a cocky grin but his mask covered that, casually tossing my axe in the air. Furious I ran full force at him, screaming. I was about to run into him when he dodged out of the way and sent his prosthetic leg into my, causing me trip and fall on my back. He readied his arm to throw and threw it at me lodging it into the wall next to me.

"Right, now that we are finally up I want you to follow me, it's time to meet your dragons." His rough, growly voice said. "The man with the interchangeable hand is already there" And with that he walked out and leapt onto his dragon         

Hiccup (earlier that day)

"Toothless cut it out, I'm up, I'm up."  He just grinned at me and sneered "Yeah but you weren't when I came in"
"That was 30 minutes ago"
"Eh details"
"Useless reptile."
"Naw you love me, anyway let's go get those murderers up and ready. You ready to go?
"Yeah. I suppose"
"Well how is your Norse coming along?"
"Not good"
"Well you better practice" I smiled at Toothless, he was a good friend. And he was right I had to practice. I'll start with my name. "Hiccup." Good, been a while since I heard that. "My name is Hiccup."

Toothless bounded about the room at a speed only Night Furies could go at, thrilled I could say my name. I was about to join him when I heard a voice say behind me.

"'Iccup, is that reall yer lad?" Shoot I was found. "It's been so long" I turned and saw a sniffling Gobber.

"Hey Gobber, yes it's me." I barely finished that sentence before he came at me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Ar lad. It's been too long. Your dad is worried sick. Will ye come 'ome wit us?"

"I cant Gobber. And nor can you. I burnt the ships down last night" I stammered but impressed with my Norse.

"Well how do we get back then?" I motioned at Toothless as a silent answer, he nodded.

"Fine boy but I'm only riding one of those if ye come back wit us." I nodded my answer. Gobber, ever the father-figure, said "Want 'elp wit your Norse? It was pretty scratchy last night" I nodded. Thrilled for the help.

"I would love that... I need lots of help. After we can go get the rest and train dragons." He nodded and sat down, starting out lesson.​

Disappeared, Than FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara