Everybody is a Billionaire Too

I wake to my butler knocking on my door, and yawn.

"Miss. Louisa, I have your food!" Matthew, the butler, says.

"I'll be downstairs in 15 minutes." I say, pushing off my 10000 purple silk bedsheets and blankets.

I grab a quick shower, in my gigantic bathroom, and head into my massive walk in closet. I pick out a designer outfit. It is a silk, black crop top, blue jeans, and $500 boots.

I go down my elevator, because our mansion has 6 floors, and I have the whole 5th floor to myself. Logical, I know.

I walk into the massive dining room, and look at the table full of food. One of my maids puts together my plate, and gives it to me.

I eat quickly, ignoring my parents.

"I am heading off to the mall, bye Mom and Dad." I say, heading for the front door. I grab my purse, and put my hand in the jar full of car keys. I pull out the keys to my cherry red Ferrari.

I check the time on my iPhone 16, and realize I only have 10 minutes till I am meeting up with my friend, Tessa.

I speed to the mall, and park next to her pink Camaro. When I walk in, I spot her in the food court.

"Hey Tess!" I say, hugging her.

"Hey Louisa! Are you ready to spend thousands of dollars on clothes we don't really need but want to spend money on?" She asks.

I giggle, "Of course!"

Being rich is so fun!