Happily Ever Afters

I look at him, the absolutely most ADORABLE person in this highschool. He would never notice me, right?

I bite my lip, imagining what it would be like to date someone as handsome and popular as him. Not only was he the most amazing person in the world, he was so humble, nice, rich, and not cocky at all! He is my dream boy!

I push up my nerdy glasses, he would never be interested in a geek like me! I adjust my suspenders that nobody in real life would ever wear.

My bags in my backpack, I walk towards the door. I run into what feels like a brick wall, and fall flat on my butt.

People start to laugh at me. When my eyes dart in front of me, I notice the "brick wall" was the one and only most amazing guy in the world. What a coincidence!

He looks at me with a goofy smile,"Can I help you?"

I blush, "I-I um yes. Thank you."

He pulls me up in one movement, he is totally inhumanly strong!

I smile, he is so incredible!

"Um... thanks." He says, chuckling.

Oh no...
"I said that out loud didn't I!" I giggle, embarrassed out of my mind.

"Its ok, I think you are kind of cute too, and I obviously won't ever cheat on you because I am the protagonist's crush!" He smiles.

My cheeks would put tomatoes to shame. "Oh my gosh..."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, who I will always be perfect for and will probably take you on a date in nature or to a lake at some point because this is wattpad?" He asks, holding out a hand.

I feel like I am going to faint. "Of course!"

I jump into his arms, planting a giant kiss on his lips, and we jump on a unicorn and ride into the sunset that is out at 3 pm because magic. We live happily ever after.