Your Job

You of course used to work for Snoke and still work for The First Order, but you are Kylo Ren's personal assistant, guard, and also the person who loves him. You help him to make plans and you train each other. You sometimes even fight a long side him and his knights at times. Besides this you also  have some other duties you are responsible for. 

     Before you joined the First Order, you were a one of the most wanted assassins known throughout the galaxy. You killed for the wealthy and in return you would get whatever you wanted. However because of the death you had a bounty on your head and were caught by the First Order. Smoke saw you and knew this is where you were meant to be. He also saw that there was a connection between you and his apprentice even before you two got together, and so you were assigned this job. 

     Apart from all of your responsibilities, you have also been ordered to take care of Kylo. This includes being there when he's upset, making sure he's being well taking care of and he's taking care of himself and doing things that he might need done or help with. You are pretty much Kylo's backbone, you help to keep him in line at all times. He does the same for you, as well. After killing Snoke, and becoming the new Supreme Leader, Kylo made you his second in command, The Empress. The First Order will defeat the Rebel scum. The Supreme Leader and Empress will rule.  

A/n: This one has been edited and fixed. Hope this helped to fill you all in. I hoped you guys have enjoyed my book so far. Thank you all some much for reading. If you want a request let me know! Have an amazing day/night everyone!!