Ragnaruk VS Unicorn!

Question of the Day!

How would you react if Ukyo all of a sudden appeared behind you?

If you had a chance to fight Xhaka, would you say yes or no?

What's your opinion on Nansui Yugo?

What would you do if Shu was really angry at you and gave you the silent treatment?

~

"Right. First battle!"

Rantaro observed Unlock Unicorn.

'Unlock Unicorn sent Deathscyther flying...' Rantaro looked at the opposing Bey. The memory of the last battle flashed through Rantaro's head.

'(Y/n) drew with Xhaka once, even withstood its attacks.' Ukyo began to think of ways he could connect this battle with any other. 'And he says he won against (Y/n) many times in practice.' He laughed inside his head. 'This could be an interesting battle.'

All of a sudden, Rantaro stood up. "Wait a second! Time out, time out!" 

"Uh."

"Time." Kazama states.

"What's up? Did you get so into this you suddenly need the toilet?" Xhaka joked. You made a disgusted face. Rantaro got out his lollipop from his mouth. "I just forgot something." He states. 

"What do you mean, you forgot something?" Valt asks, Rantaro stopped in front of Daina. "Daina, I need your advice. You too, (Y/n)." You were confused, "Huh? Why me?" You ask, "Because you know a lot about Unicorn." Rantaro says. 

"Daina, you faced Unicorn firsthand, so you know it better than I do." Rantaro says. He got closer to the both of you, "Anything will do. Just tell me."

"I get it." Daina says, you nod in agreement. "You're using my experience as reference and (Y/n)'s knowledge as information." Daina's eyes seemed a little brighter. "Please!" Rantaro finished.

"This is a team battle." Ker says, "Helping your friends out." Beus added. Valt places his hands on his hips. "Yep. This is it."

Shu smiled. "Shu, you aren't joining them?" Xhaka called out. Shu turns and nods, "Yeah." "You haven't changed at all." Xhaka comments. "I prefer to be alone." Shu stated. "That's just like you. But you know," Xhaka says, "a team's also a good thing." Xhaka laughs.

"What sets Unlock Unicorn apart is..." Daina had his pointer finger up to his chin, thinking hard of ways he could help out his team. And you were also thinking of way to help. 

"I got it!" You say, Daina let's you explain as he knew what you were thinking. "The Down Disk with a low center of mass, and its Needle Diver." You start, "Since the Disk's center of gravity is low," You leave off some things that Daina could explain. "And the Needle Driver's axis is bumpy, the friction it causes helps it stand its ground, so it can take any attack." Daina finished.

Rantaro nods. With a childlike smile on his face.

"But that's not all." Daina says, as he said enough he decided for you to speak. "I saw while it was spinning, it was destabilizing Deathscyther's power." You say, recalling the past events. Kensuke stepped up and looked at you, "You mean, it was stealing Deathscyther's stamina while avoiding attacks?" Ker asks, you nod. "Once it defense stabilizes, it's difficult to attack it." You say. "Or at least that's what I predict. I still haven't fought Unicorn."

Daina gives you a small nod. "What you're saying is true." He says.

Valt stepped up, "If it were me and (Y/n), we'd attack quickly with the Flash Shoot!" He says energetically, locking arms with you. Beus came close to Valt. "Ragnaruk can't do the Flash Shoot." It said. Valt was taken by surprise. Crap, he forgot about that.