"Hmmm...you mean boyfriend?" He said with a knowing grin as he spun a tray on his finger skillfully.

"H-How did you know?"

"A guy like me can never go wrong when it comes to relationships. This is a secret that I'll share with you only. I'm also a relationship advisor for gays too."

"Really?! Wow. You're really accomplished."

Chuckling lightly he nodded in understanding before pointing towards the tray of truffles at the top. "You think so? Hmm...how about these? They're made out of dark chocolate and covered with a thin coating of white chocolate. Not too sweet and not too bitter."

"Sounds great

"Sounds great. Can I have a box of 9 for them and a box of 4 for the smore's flavour ones?"

 Can I have a box of 9 for them and a box of 4 for the smore's flavour ones?"

"Sure. Give me a second." Reaching for the packagings, he packed the truffles in swiftly and neatly before handing them to me. "Here you go, Ryan."

Giving him a 20, he took it gladly before returning me a 5? "Um..you've counted wrongly, Joseph."

"Take it as a discount given to a friend. We are friends, right?"

"You said it. Thanks for the discount, Joseph."

"You're welcome. Hey, can I have your contact? We can go out sometimes and maybe introduce your boyfriend to me. I can give you some pointers here and there. If you don't mind of course."

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." Holding out his phone, I keyed my number in quickly before returning it to him. Wait...it's been 40 minutes already?!

"Thanks. I had fun talking to you."

"Same here. Sorry but I have to go now."

"It's alright. Have a nice day and do come back soon."

"Definitely." Bidding him goodbye, he waved back with a warm smile in return before going to attend to the other customers.

Damn...I really love this place.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~  

"Here. How's the meeting, Adrian?" Passing him his box of truffles, he took it gladly from me before placing a light peck on my lips.

"It went smoothly. Thanks love. What's inside?"

"You can see in the car later. We need to rush to the other meeting point now." Nodding eagerly, we coursed towards the carpark promptly as I took the driver's seat.

"What's inside?" Adrian questioned again once we reached the highway.

"Why don't you open it then?" Opening it hesitantly, his eyes shot wide open in glee when his eyes laid on the truffles inside.

"Chocolate truffles?!"

"Yup. I got them at a good price too."

"Wow. They look awesome." Taking one out, he bit into the truffle only to moan in delight. "They taste so good! Thank you, love."

"No problem. Glad you like them."

"Here. Try it." Placing the partially eaten truffle at my lips, he slipped it into my mouth gently as he pressed his finger against my lips. Wow...it really is delicious. "Good right?"

"I agree. It's really good." Smiling widely, he continued to feast on his truffles in satisfaction as he watched the scenery change. I'm glad he's enjoying it.

Halfway on the road, a soft beeping sound entered my ears. Is it a watch? No...it can't be...our's are all not digital ones. Is it...no...it can't be...but what if...

"Adrian?"

"Yes?" 

"Do you hear that?" He looked at me puzzled before straining his hearing.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." No? I shouldn't alarm him...

"Oh, it's nothing then. Maybe it's my ears."

"Are you alright? Do you need me to take over?"

"It's fine. We're reaching soon anyway." Speeding the remaining distance, we reached our distance within in a much shorter time. "I'm dropping you off first, Adrian. I need to get more petrol."

"Okay. I'll be waiting you." Falling for my lie, he walked into the building without hesitation. Taking off immediately, the beeping sound started to speed up every minute. Shit. How much time do I left?

Driving to the highest level of an empty carpark, I got off the car immediately and dashed down the staircase quickly, only to hear a deafening explosion halfway down the stairs. 

Sigh...how am I going to tell Adrian about this? I'll just deal with it later I guess...I have to extinguish the fire first then call the car insurance agency. What a pain...