Chapter 61

A/N: Have a really short chapter as I haven't really got anything to write! Writer's block help me!!

"Okay so this is how its gonna work" Yun stood in front of all of us bent down on his knees to discuss the plans for finding the green dragon. 

"Jake you'll go with me to top up my stocks and help get us some food"

Jake nodded his head, "Okay"

"Good then Lizzy and Hak are going to go looking for the green dragon, you can split up if needed"

I smile, great I was getting even closer to finding them! I turn to look at Hak who also had a rather large grin on his face. "Alright then I'm fine with that"

"Good oh yeah and one more thing, you all have to leave your weapons behind."

My mind goes blank for a second- I had to leave my swords behind? Jakes and Haks face also looked clearly annoyed-"Why do I have to do that" they both complained.

"You all look suspiscious carrying giant spears or swords- how do you think the people will feel if strangers come walking into their city with giant weapons- you'll attract uneeded attention and we don't need that right now"

I sigh what he was saying was right and Hak and Jake also agreed. We all placed out weapons on the ground in front of us. I'll see my swords soon no need to panic...

"HEY HANG ON A MINUTE WHY DON'T WE GET TO COME AND WHAT EXACTLY DO WE DO?"

Yun sighs, "Look at yourself you have a giant dragon arm, you guys have masks and Yona is wanted, you're all suspicious looking- they're as good as we're gonna get" he said pointing at us all.

"Hey thats mean" I say pushing him playfully he shrugs a small smile appearing on his face. " And Kija he's right so just leave it to us alright, we'll get you if we need you"

Kija pouts and nods his head, "All right master if you say so..." 

"Good."

"Come on then we need to go" Yun said standing up and walking towards the city. 

We followed him, finally making it to Awa Port. "Alright then we'll meet back here in a few hours don't be late" Yun told us before walking off into the city with Jake leaving me and Hak to look for the green dragon. 

"So how do we know where to look?"

"I'm not too sure...Kija never actually told me how to look for them..."